You are here

maybe it was her feet...but not sure

Calypso1977's picture

timed my arrival home last night perfectly as SD14 was just about to get returned home. she stayed in the den where she was doing her homework. i chatted with her dad for a few and then went upstairs to shower. she never emerged to say hello or anything. rude little turd, but i was happy to not have to see her.

i went into the den after i came back down to retrieve some booze from the liquor cabinet. the den STUNK! she's always had smelly feet, but never to the point where they made the room smell. was she farting? unshowered? not wiping? i dunno but it was funky and after hearing stories on here about super smelly kids im worried.

we unfortunately have her tomorrow but ill be disappearing for a good chunk of the day to do christmas shopping.

momandmore's picture

SD8 has smelly feet and they will stink up the whole room :sick:

We can make her wash her feet 3 times a day, even wash them for her or soak them in a foot spa.. soaking in a Listerine mixture helps and the mint foot lotion from bath and body works.

Happy time out of the house Christmas shopping!

momandmore's picture

SD8 has smelly feet and they will stink up the whole room :sick:

We can make her wash her feet 3 times a day, even wash them for her or soak them in a foot spa.. soaking in a Listerine mixture helps and the mint foot lotion from bath and body works.

Happy time out of the house Christmas shopping!

SecondGeneration's picture

I hate to have to admit it, but when I was 14, my BM collected me once and as soon as I got in the car she handed me mints and deodrant. She said I smelt really bad but she assumed I hadnt showered and was stinky from dog walking before school, when we got out the car she discovered it was my trainers.
Marched back in the car and out for new trainers.

Oddly I only suffered with stinky feet in sports trainers, vans/DCs or skater type shoes never were a problem. That being said after that occassion I was horrified and became a bit paranoid over my feet lol

joe376's picture

SD16 has stinky feet and all together questionable hygiene... She will only wear these cute colored socks and theyre limited so they dont always get washed. She will also wear no socks and her shoes are filthy. I cant comprehend it. I cant even walk around the house in my socks because they will get dirty. She will walk outside with nothing but socks on. We tell her that her feet stink, too. She seems to get embarrassed and she will go take care of it but then the next day its the same story....

With the number of kids you read about with horrible hygiene, you have to wonder what our schools smell like. I feel sorry for these teachers who have to face the accumulative effect of 20-30 stinky kids.

CantKeepDoingThis's picture

Oh...feet will surely stink a whole room! I know...SheSloth has this thing against socks, and man...her feet reek!

Rags's picture

For me it depended on what shoes I was wearing. I always wore my Timberland topsiders without sox with no issues. I had some Sperry canvas Topsiders that reeked when I wore them with no socks.

I am not sure why but that is how it worked for me. I was extremely self conscious about it and got rid of the canvas boat shoes. They were nearly brand new and went to GoodWill.