You are here

Long weekend stuck with SD15

CantKeepDoingThis's picture

Nice long 3-day weekend, and SheSloth has no plans on going anywhere! I would have hoped that DH would have gotten up and said that he had to take SheSloth to BM at noon or something! At least now that I've established a home base for my personal training, I have an excuse to get out of the house away from her...lol. Already told SH I need to go in to the gym today to be seen...maybe see if anything needs to be straightened up since no one else is scheduled on the weekends, etc. Frees me from her singing, whining, stomping around the house, the arguments with DH.

Last night was tough for me. I've been doing really well not crying since BS19 left for college, until last night. Walking into those stands up to our seats, it hits me that when I turn around and look down on that field, I will see BS19's old number, and it will not be him. Football is our thing...I spent 6 years in those stands watching him live his dream, and with every big play I would catch him looking looking right at me in the stands before getting back in the huddle...cause he knew I would be the happiest person in the crowd! I think he knew I was having a tough time last night, because during the game I get a text that says, "I love you momma!"

Of course, DH has to go and say something in front of SheSloth about me being upset, and she has to start, "Yeah, I almost cried when were marched in." I found myself thinking, "Please just shut up! You know you two were not close, and you weren't even thinking about him!" I wish she would stop making it all about her all the time!

As for the half-time show, if what I saw last night was any indication, there are no worries about having to come up with $3000 for that camp SheSloth wants to go to! You have to try out and be accepted...kinda like if you want to go to Juilliard or something. I've watch the videos on the camp's web site, and the folks the have doing the color guard are amazing! SheSloth is no where close to the caliper of those folks! I'm not trying to be mean, but she is not as good as she is in her mind, and she is not the even the best on her squad. Yet, she constantly puts the other girls down behind their backs. Oh, and speaking of behind the back trash talk...about the game last night, she was going on and on about how much her ex boyfriend sucked on the field..."(laughing) Did you see him try to catch that ball?" Just the other night, SheSloth was telling DH how she was walking behind the ex in the halls and she started laughing...he turned around, saw her, and quickly walked off. After DH got after her for acting like a total b***h, SheSloth tries to change the story. "No, I was walking with my friend who told a joke and that is what I laughed at, and we were walking behind him." Personally, I'm pretty sure the "jokes" were crap SheSloth and her friend were saying about the ex, saying it loud enough for him to hear on purpose to try to get a rise out of him! That is more along the lines of something SheSloth would do seeing her in action many times myself!

Time to head to the gym and get out of the house a bit! SheSloth is already in one of her moods, and is trying her best to make everyone in the house aware of this!

BarkAtTheMoon's picture

Yes, I would get the hell out and go look for clients at the gym. At least you have that outlet.

It's nice and quiet here, SD13 is playing in the basement doing her fantasy world, escape from reality, anime thing. This is my first weekend without SD19 here. DH promptly filled up my SUV this morning with everything that they both forgot to move to campus on Monday, including the TV, lol. SD19 has her car down there but I have made it clear I don't want her coming home every damn weekend. It's about 35 miles away from home to campus. Turns out SD19's BF lives off-campus in his own apartment this year. I thought he had roommates but he lives alone, so I know she'll be over there 24/7, hence the reason for her car on campus.

Enjoy your time at the gym and burn some calories for me! Blum 3

~ Moon

I can often see where SheSloth gets it!

I come back from the gym, open the door, and bam! I'm hit with a wall of dog poop smell (remember, I'm very sensitive to smell). I say out loud, "Are you kidding me?!" DH asks what is wrong, and I tell him there is dog crap somewhere in the house! Sure enough, it is right behind the door (which is fortunate because it is in tile). DH starts to yell at the dog, and I stop him. Why? Because I'm home everyday with the dog and know her very well....if she went on the floor it was because she was being ignored and could hold it no longer! First, she will scratch at the door. When she gets more desperate, she will start to cry! When she is crying, you have like 5 minutes to get her outside. DH knows this as well as I do, so that means the dog was ignored!

On my way back home, I call DH and ask if he needed anything...a drink, snack. He only asked for a drink for himself. So, I made a stop at Sonic on my way home. DH calls me back when I'm already well on my way home (Sonic is right across from gym), and asks if I got anything for SheSloth. Nope! "Oh well, she wanted a slush with nerds." Nope...not turning around! Not to mention, until the girl actually stars eating real food, the last thing she needs is a drink that is about a billion grams of sugar! I'm not contributing to that stupidity!

TGIHB...you bet! It is so refreshing hearing from the bios...as you well know.

I obviously didn't miss the viewing of last night's video! I honestly forgot to grab the camera, and when I realized it, I chucked to myself! DH had to record on his phone because he knew SheSloth would have a fit otherwise! Bwahahahaha! Sure enough, SheSloth comes out and starts pestering the hell out of DH...she just had to see herself...NOW! DH uploads it to his YouTube account, while SheSloth nags the whole time..."Can I see it yet?" It got to the point DH snapped back at her! When it is uploaded, of course it has to be accessed from the TV so she can see herself big screen. At this point, I'm very thankful I have dinner to make (girl is lucky I wasn't in the middle if watching Doctor Who).

As I'm making dinner, I can hear from the TV room. SheSloth is going on and on about how great she is and pointing out every other mistake that the other girls make. Again...I'm just there shaking head as I prep dinner. Forget that SheSloth was about a half second behind in the routine and was the only one to drop her rifle (of course she had an excuse for that). But her criticizing the other girls is what I expected, and was happy I had an excuse to take leave of the room.

Nice healthy dinner tonight! Steak, spaghetti squash casserole, and spinach and berry salad! When I put this really small piece of steak on SheSloth's plate, DH gives me a strange look. Sure enough, she claims she isn't hungry! Only a breakfast taco for breakfast, no lunch, and she's not really hungry! She takes about a spoon of salad and a spoon of squash (basically one bite of each). It takes SheSloth longer to eat than either me or DH, because she is cutting her 4-bite piece of steal into tiny pieces and taking bird bites of everything (hint hint DH...classic sign of someone with an eating disorder). At least she ate it all, but it was the portion you would feed a 2-year-old! And to the bathroom she disappears! I'm guessing now she is in her room taking more boob selfies. I don't get why, but she takes all these selfies where you see just part of her face and her boobs are main focus. Whenever DH says something to her about it, her claim is that she is trying to be artistic.