You are here

Jealousy or Competition

driveninsaneby7's picture

Can't seem to shake this feeling that my fiance is negleting the kids we have together because he feels bad about the last 4 years his older 2(that he was taking care of before the recent 4 years and we've been together 6) are living with their mom but for the the last five years has been extremely distant with me and fails to do anything with our sons and now I am pregnant with our fourth baby which is a girl but I'm worried nothing will change in his behavior toward us we've talked and I have definately said I want him to do more with them and that I see he does very little with them now. They beg to get him to play with them and he'll say yeah but never do. I want to have a argument about it but I don't want to force him to do anything I want him to see how bad it is between them and how it's stressing me the hell out that I don't get time to myself and they don't get personal time with him. can anyone help me discus my side before I break up my family?

herewegoagain's picture

Wait! How do you end up pregnant with a 4th child when he doesn't do anything with your kids? hmmm...Oh my!

Struggling stepmum's picture

My husbands the same towards my son. He instigated my pregnancy and he seems to prefer his other kids. One of his children from previous marriage lives with us and he still is more for her than our son. Guilty crap. That's why I only had one with him. I've told him tried to encourage him, but doesn't work he can't see it. His loss when my baby grows up and rejects him. I appreciate my lovely boy. All you can do