You are here

im so mad...venting a little

dalhia's picture

typical situation, SD leaves everything for the last second and DH saves her EVERY TIME. she is totally disrespectful to our family -including DH- and still he bends over backwards to do what he thinks is good for her but really....it is feeding into the picture of her growing as an entitled little ..witch.
he has a great heart and a pure soul and she is the most manipulative human being i have known..and i have met lots of manipulative people.. Smile
it is so hard to watch and try to keep my mouth shut most of the time.
it is like watching Pluto trying to educate the Roadrunner.
it really doesnt matter what happened today, it is just one more prove that this will never be fixed. she is an ugly sould, he is weak and i need out.
that is my venting for today, im done.

emotionaly beat up's picture

Lived that life, I am very sorry for you. My husbands daughter is the same. I finally had enough and told her never to come back and I mean it. She was 29 at the time, and I had been putting up with this nonsense for 8 years. This does not get better, in fact I think the older the girl gets the worse it becomes. My husband's daughter was fluctuating between flirting and abusing my husband, and he responded to either, whatever it took to make her happy. Fine, as long as he was the only one suffering the consequences, however, I was the one suffering for this crap. I told her never to come back and told him he was more than welcome to go with her, and I meant that too. I could not take another second of her abuse. She has destroyed an entire family, now my husband's father barely talks to us, neither of his sons talk to us, because the daughter will not allow it, he has not seen his 3 grandchildren for nearly a year and more than likely never will now and why.............Because this piece of work decided if he wanted to see her baby then he needed to leave me. Not because of anything I said or did mind you, but because daddy isn't giving her money or wiping her behind anymore so she needed to get rid of me to get her live in slave back. My husband was so addicted to her and wanted to please her so badly that he would even bend down and put on her shoes for her, a grown woman mind you, she and her boyfriend stood out the front of our home, while DH washed her car, WHY those two were in their late 20's and physically fit, but DH had to do it because his daughter told him, my car is dirty dad, can you wash it. She was clearly paying games, she was clearly showing her boyfriend how much power she had over daddy, and she loudly said, see my dad will do anything for me, her dad was proud of that, he didn't see it for what it was she was making a fool out of him.

This family will never heal and all because my husband could not stand up to his daughter. He could not be a father he could only be a source of income.