You are here

I love it when they leave!

Somuchdrama's picture

My favorite sound in the world is the sound of the door closing behind the skids. Can't stand SS16 (aka Satan's helper). The whole time he is here it's "My Mommy this" and "My Mommy that". Hate hearing about her but also think it's disturbing that a 16 year old boy thinks and talks about his "Mommy" so much. Can't wait till visitation is over for that one!

Orange County Ca's picture

Try killing her with kindness when he starts in. "Isn't she wonderful? I wish everyone could be like that. You're so lucky". Give a beatific smile and walk away. He may be dump struck.

Or you could wear ear plugs until you go to bed.

Somuchdrama's picture

Lol! I think ear plugs are a better option for me, I doubt I could keep a straight face and say anything nice about her. I just think a 16 year old knows what they are doing and he is deliberately trying to make me mad. If he was 6 then it would be a different story. Thank goodness I just accepted a position that will keep me out of the house for a good chunk of the time they are here now. If it wasn't for that, I might have to commit myself!

Rags's picture

16 and using the word "mommy"? :sick: I would be looking to investigate some weird shit in BMs house just on that alone.

I would counter this crap with facts. @16 SS is well past old enough to be introduced to the facts of his blended family situation including any toxic bullshit perpetrated by his "mommy".

IMHO of course.

Somuchdrama's picture

If we ever tell him the facts about anything he always says "well Mommy said this and I believe her not you". He is so grossly enmeshed with her. She has definitely ruined him with all her manipulations. He has no friends (not even one), no social life, and is failing high school. It's pathetic to ruin your kids out of hate for their father.

Rags's picture

Don't tell him, show him. Court records, the CO, etc....

We had file cabinet drawers full of all of this stuff. Telephone recordings of most of the conversations between DW and members of the Sperm Clan. Court recordings, the CO, the Sperm Idiots arrest records, divorce records (he claims to have never been married but married his then 16yo GF to keep from going to prison during our first court hearing regarding Custody/Visitation/Support), PI video recordings of his under the table business dealings, statements from police, witnesses, the constable he ran from when being served a notification for a CS modification hearing, etc................. Even severely PASed kids can't argue with documented facts.

Tell the Skid not to believe you or his BM. Believe the facts then show him everything.

IMHO of course.

Rags's picture

So, it is better to let the 16yo kid remain a victim of his toxic mother for the rest of his life? Way to abdicate parental responsibility and responsibility as an adult to protect the best interests of the kid there Daedae.

My Skid (SS-22) is more than capable of protecting himself from the toxic manipulations of the shallow and polluted end of his gene pool exactly because he knows the facts, knows how to research the situation, and has the confidence to counter their crap due to his absolute confidence that his mom and I have his back. We did not allow the blended family opposition to victimize him and we supported his ability to effectively protect himself with a logical smell test when the stench of the Sperm Clan’s crap got too strong for him to tolerate un-countered.

We raised a young man of character and confidence rather than another sniveling Sperm Clan entitlement victim. We did not introduce him to the documented facts as a young child though we did shred the opposition anytime they played their toxic manipulative crap. When he was about 8yo is when we started introducing him to the facts and documentation in an age appropriate manner. By his mid teens he knew he could ask for the truth and fact, knew where to find them for himself, and if they were not in our records he knew enough to build a clear picture of reality from a compilation of what he knew and what he researched. Rather than swallow the Jonestown Kool-aid that the Sperm Clan kept trying to force upon him.

Even now we guide him to speak of the Sperm Clan in a respectful manner though he may detest their behaviors. He struggles with knowing he should love them while detesting what they are as manipulative, victims and entitlement minions. We let him vent, provide guidance and opinions, and remind him that he can love them without respecting them.

This works for us and has worked well to raise a self supporting young man of character who at 22 has accomplished more than all the preceding Sperm Clan generations combined.

Let us know how your kids/skids turn out.

Good luck.

CantKeepDoingThis's picture

LOL...when you said that, I suddenly heard the waterboy in my head! "My momma said the reason alligator so ornery is because they have all dem teeth and no toothbrush." Sorry, but that is just the impression I get of the kid!

thinkthrice's picture

I was watching "On Golden Pond" the other night and I was getting ill listening to the character that Jane Fonda was playing call Kate Hepburn "Mommy"

All I could think of was the BM in my case (43 yrs old) who still calls HER mother "Mommy."

:sick:

Yep roll out the facts. It will be a rude awakening and possibly call SS to go into denial. The other day Chef told me that his kids CHOSE to alienate themselves. Not really since they PASed out at ages 12, 10 and 6. I reiterated that it was the BM and HER CLAN who brainwashed them. More enmeshed children I cannot imagine. And of course Chef COMPLETELY abdicated his parental role by guilty parenting and then throwing up his hands when the BM was fighting him.

Had they been between the ages of 14 and 18 when they PASed out, then it would have been a tiny bit more of a choice. Saying it was a choice on the skids part makes it EASIER to blame SM and not the BM and her clan's PASing.

Heavens NO! We can't lay blame at the feet of the golden uterus!