You are here

I am absolutely disgusted by SS17's behavior. He has really done it this time!

BabyDoll's picture

I think I am going to take your suggestions in response to my previous post http://www.steptalk.org/node/64774. My MIL, who is "visiting us" right now because of my SS17's behavior, told me that she wanted to figure out just how far he would go before admitting he was lying. I had spent the entire morning piecing together what actually happened and I knew the entire story that SS17 was a load of BS. She announced that she had spoken to the library and that the girl who checked out the CDs was going to loose her job because she checked them out using a photo id to an account that didn't belong to SS17's friend. (The library's rules are if you do not have your library card, you must present a photo id.) And since there were so many items involved 20+ CDs, that they (the library) had no choice but to press criminal charges and that the police would be there this evening for his statement. He got quiet and then said, "I would hate to see something happen to but I understand since he did something wrong that he must be punished." What a f'in sociopath!!! The brat was actually going to allow his friend go to jail because. My response to SS17 was I am glad to here you feel that way because I know that you are a damn liar! My DH and I reminded him that we had told him that if he as much did one more thing that we were going to send him to the boy's home that my aunt had worked for as their psychologist until she retired a couple of years ago. He started screaming and yelling and begging. OMG! I am sick of this skid!!!

BabyDoll's picture

The truth I confronted him with was:
(1) He gave his friend his library card
(2) He asked his friend to check out a bunch of CDs because he is grounded as a result of him pitching a fit at school and being involuntarily committed to a psych ward for 3 days
(3) He asked his friend to bring him the CDs after school.
(4) His friend checked the CDs out at 4:25 pm and then his friend brought them straight to the house.
(5) He knew that his friend's mother is communicating with sociopathic BM who lives on the other side of the country and that his friend's mother has only spoken to over the phone. He also knew that his friend's mother who was concerned would like to see him. My guess is that he had a message he wanted to pass on to his beloved mother who is currently cut off because she instigated the whole psych ward incident
(4) When asked about his involvement, SS17 was willing to let his friend go to jail instead admitting that he had lied.

I think that his little "vacation" in the psych ward didn't do him a damn bit of good.

BabyDoll's picture

SS17's friend was never in any trouble. My MIL wanted to see how far SS17 would take his lie. Unfortunately, SS17 does not have much loyalty.

oneoffour's picture

Take the CDs back to the library and cancel his library account.

The 3 days locked up was probably a nice little stretch of lazytime for him. He can make up crap to get some sympathy and some well-meaning researcher used him for a thesis for grad school. It taught him nothing.

Call the friend's mother and tell her that thanks to SSs mother he now is under psychiatric care due to his mother instilling the "I'm gonna kill myself' scenario in his head. If she passes one more message on to your SS you will get a non contact order against her. She must not undermine your attempts to parent this boy and if she does you will do all you can to get her son removed from her care.

Oh and tell SS he has screwed with the wrong person now.

BabyDoll's picture

I already took the CDs back and cancelled his library card.

I will touch base with the friend's mother. She actually is a nice lady but she really doesn't know what a piece of work the BM is and that she is using her.

Already told SS17 that I have washed my hands of him. When I come home from work, I eat dinner and then go straight to my bedroom. I am not speaking with him. I am done with him. He will be out of my home as soon as possible.