You are here

Hypocrite Girhippo!

thinkthrice's picture

So Dominatrix, SD (17.5), has broken up yet again with her abuse victim, errrrrr, "boyfriend" and the first thing mommykins posts on her snookums FB acct is "why you should spend a year being single" WTF??

Two months after the Gir and Chef broke up, the Gir was E-harmonying all over the place when she was astonished that Chef wasn't going to come crawling back to support her stay-in- bed lifestyle. That and getting random men she found online to watch the skids for her during the week; all the while refusing Chef parenting time.

thinkthrice's picture

Interesting analysis. I was cheated on twice (two marriages) and not once did I think about immediately starting up dating again. In face it had the OPPOSITE effect on me.

Rags's picture

My XW was an adulterous cavern crotched skank whore. I had a date and an overnight guest the evening of the day she moved out to shack up with her geriatric Fortune 500 executive sugar daddy/sperm donor.

Good riddance.

I had a great time dating like a fiend for the next 4 years. When the toxic idiots in our lives move on it should be celebrated and I for sure celebrated like a mad man after my divorce until I met my incredible bride.