You are here

How do I keep calling these things?

CantKeepDoingThis's picture

Seems HHB and her emo girlfriend are broken up. From what I've heard, emo threw a huge fit the Sunday after Valentine's day when BM said that she needed to go home...she had been at their house the whole weekend. Let's just say the fit was very dramatic, from what I've heard...emo threatening self harm, etc. Surprisingly, BM told HHB she wasn't allowed to see emo any more. Now, I've seen HHB when relationships go south that she may actually be invested in...whatever that is to her. After the breakup, her social media is a flood of "woe is me" and "the world is ending". Not this time! HHB is out and about having a grand old time! It's like she isn't even phased by the breakup, while emo is posting message after message after message to HHB's Facebook about how much she wishes things could go back the way they were...that she feels like such a f**k up...that it hurts her that HHB is out living her life while she doesn't even want to get out of her bed. Yeah...the drama!

What does this confirm? What I've said all along...that HHB was using emo! I mean, if she truly cared about the relationship, she would be all down and dramatic, as well. That is her M.O.! "The world is ending" so that she gets all the attention on her social media and elsewhere!

How did DH find out about what was going on? He had to call BM!! He told me, "Yeah, BM wasn't going to call me when it happened, because she didn't want to admit that I was right about the girl (he told her that emo was bad news), and HHB wasn't going to call because she knows how I feel about the girl and her relationship with her!" Actually, HHB didn't call because it really wasn't a big deal to her. Truth be told, she probably was already ready to move on from emo anyway (i.e., the posts about her talking to her best guy friend all night), and couldn't make her go away. I mean, that is basically what happened when emo first came into the picture and HHB still lived here! Emo was here all the time, DH let HHB go to emo's homecoming dance (though he insisted it was just as a couple of gals going without dates...he didn't realize that HHB WAS the date), etc. Then, Robbie came into the picture! DH tells emo one Sunday that she couldn't go over to my SIL's with us, and the girl stomps out of our house and is never seen again...with HHB not seeming a bit phased about it (because she had Robbie). In other words...HHB puts up with it until the parents do the dirty work for her by telling emo to go away...then HHB goes on with life as if nothing happened! Emo just seems to be her "go to girl" when she isn't trying to sleep with some guy, and needs someone with a car to drive her everywhere!

Funny thing is that now BM is calling HHB's relationship with emo an abusive one...with HHB being the one who is getting abused! Really? I've seen HHB in action in a relationship...she is the abusive one! She's bossy, demanding, and I've actually seen her smack a boyfriend for simply saying something she didn't like (she acted like it was in play, but come on...not cool)! I'm pretty sure HHB wore the pants between her and emo! Of course, now DH is walking around calling emo a manipulative little b***h...really? What about the manipulative little b***h that is your daughter? Oh yeah...that's right...

BarkAtTheMoon's picture

I guess HHB is hanging out with someone who has a car and can take her everywhere now? Wasn't that the main reason she "hooked up" with emo? I know you liked emo, but c'mon, how stupid is she? HHB must be a manipulating queen!

~ Moon

"I know you liked emo,"

I'm reading the sarcasm in that...lol! Only thing I liked about that relationship was the lowering of HHB's pregnancy risk as long as she was getting her fix from a girl! Now, it's an open playing field again! Next victim....UGH! Especially since BM seems to be a-okay with HHB having sex based on other things she has said. Girl is not coming back to this house...girl is not coming back to this house...girl is not coming back to this house! If she gets preggers, guess BM will have to teach her about welfare and how to stick it to the birth father, since she is a master!

Actually, I think she has found some other sucker! I mean, she is in high school. Lots of people with cars she can flirt with! She needed emo at first because she knew no one at the school. Now that she has been there a couple of months, she has found someone else who will give her rides for "favors"! That is how she is out still having the time of her life while emo lies in bed and pouts (according the the post she made to HHB's Facebook).

I ALMOST feel bad for emo. I mean, she supposedly does really suffer from depression and is on meds for it. HHB has learned all those years living with BM how to manipulate a person who is mentally unstable. Only problem is, what happens if this girl goes and attempts suicide, or worse succeeds at killing herself, because HHB toyed with her? Will HHB feel any remorse? I highly doubt it! She will pretend for a little bit, and then go on like the girl never existed. If anyone needs to be kept away from anyone, emo needs to be kept away from HHB, because HHB will harm her!

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I refuse! I will not be Grandma to her spawn! I will surely not take the time to make the kid anything! LOL

I know, it will be the ladies married to grandpas club. Yeah...that is much better. Then we don't have to claim the spawn's illegitimate spawn!

Exactly! Hate and disassociation are two different things! The way I see it, if HHB had a baby, that child is to me what the child of a friend is...or an acquaintance. My SIL has friends with babies, and when they have parties at their house where we are invited, the children are there. I will be nice to them...talk to them...if they ask me for a glass of water, I'll get it for them. But I'm not going to knit booties for them! HHB doesn't want me to be in her life...she has made that clear. She doesn't claim me a her family, I shouldn't be REQUIRED to claim her as mine! And if she is not my family, her spawn will not be either.

I continue to make it clear that HHB is not allowed to live with us any more...she has exhausted that option. Recent remarks from BM about HHBs sexual activity makes it so that DH will not allow our house to be an option if HHB gets preggers! BM doesn't seem to care that HHB is having sex, so if HHB gets preggers, it can be BM's problem! I'm sure BM will be more than willing to teach HHB how to collect all the welfare she can and stick it to the baby daddy to make his life miserable!