You are here

Good Lord, please help me

RLZ0073's picture

I have RA (rheumatoid arthritis). I also just got over the flu and for this first time in 4 days, I was able to eat one meal of solid food. RA zaps you're energy and makes my hands weak.

one of his stupid hellspawn (SDs, 15 & 14) didn't have the balls to text me... instead texts her Dad in Kazakhstan needing our tent from our garage. So he Skyped me about it. 

WTF? I shouldn't have to pull this super heavy tub off the top shelf in the garage while balancing on a ladder and then drag it to the back patio for them to pick up when they just feel like it. 

so I already got it down and on the back patio. It did leave a small ding on his hood... and I really don't give a damn.

and then he still proceeds to yell at me... unfortunately I'm supposed to meet him in London later this week for a weeks vacay... I almost want to swap my ticket for another destination and leave him waiting there.

I can't take much more.

RLZ0073's picture

The one kid has been letting herself into the house while I'm not there (and also while her dad is on business) and borrowing my stuff... only telling me after the fact that she took it? Oh and leaving dirty feminine napkins behind for me to clean up.

ill be extremely pissed if the little monster comes and takes it without ever texting me like he said she would... bitch needs to ask me... grow a set. 

I can't stand any of this anymore...

Aniki-Moderator's picture

I'm sorry, but your husband is a bloody asshat. 

You should have told him to suck rocks and NOT gotten that tent down. I hope that ding also took off some paint. I'd love to come over and make that ding bigger and chip the paint if it is not already chipped. 

He bought the house, but YOU have to live there the majority of the time. You should feel safe. Safe does NOT mean SD can come in and STEAL YOUR THINGS. Because STEALING is exactly what she is doing. Change the locks ASAP. If Asshat doesn't like it, tough gazongas.

I'd be seriously tempted to cut that vacation short and do something enjoyable.