finally

lash's picture

I finally found a site that understands what us stepmothers are going thru, I am new and I unfortunately have 14years of BS with DH and SD but like I keep hearing its all my fault, and I'm a bitch blah blah blah, I would love to post more today but I cant even think straight, I will post again soon.

Kes's picture

I have SDs age 19 and 17 and I loathe them. You are in good company here. I would disagree with the previous poster - you never get used to it. I have had 12 years of this, almost as long as you. Come back soon and tell us all your troubles.

louiseGr's picture

12 years, wow.... im only on year 4 and am getting suprised that it is getting worse (SD14 SS16). I made a smart comment to them both over dinner last night that didnt go down well at all - infact the brat SD shoved past me aggressively.

They were both whinging and saying they were not going to wash up...after spending the meal moaning about the food and just being dicks..

I then commented... "in the meantime lets just give you your pocket money for being so LOVELY"

Sigh.... Sad

luchay's picture

No, what you tell them is "yes, but to you it's QUEEN BITCH and don't you ever forget it.... }:)

lash's picture

I tell DH and SD something similar like I am the biggest bitch you will ever meet and have a nice day they don't know what to say then.