You are here

Ex wife finally caught ss and it's a new ballgame!

Cheche88's picture

After months of little to no contact with my bio kids and ss his mom and his therapist tried to force us back to over nights and more frequent visitation. We have seen him maybe 10 times since last may none of which was overnight visits it was all supervised by me and fiancé and none at our home. The fiance would visit him by himself and out, we thought this best while he got the therapy he needed and learned boundaries etc. His dad though asked if he could spend the night on Christmas eve I was not on board but allowed it even though no cameras was installed which was recommended. They slept on the couch with a motion alarm on so that he could not be up without us knowing.  It went relatively smooth and he went home, his dad hasn't asked since for him to return or about over nights which is good cause I do not feel he has changed a bit and with good reason. We just learned this week his mom has quit his therapy and is seeking a skilled psychologists in his area of need to which we found out was because they cause him on new years with a 10 yr old boy touching each other's parts. This boys is 4 years younger and is a one family friends to which they are still coming around with all that happened. But ss mom is freaking out now getting him into more intense help. All  saying is thank God it wasn't my kiddos he did that too and I was correct in not letting him back in my home!  His mom says his issues maybe related to him being born so early ans having brain bleeds so she has scans set up to check his brain. She don't want to accept the fact that it may just be he is a pervert and potentially a sociopath. 

Cheche88's picture

His mom finally got to see and experience it first hand what we had been dealing with him stealing mine and my girls undergarments and my girls leggings then playing with himsel right in front of my 2 year old. Her response to most of that was he is typical boy and now it's probably due to his traumatic brain injury. She just needs to accept he has issues and needs to be kept away from other kids. Hopefully she sees now we were right he needs help.