You are here

The end of a rough week.

Timetogiveup's picture

Last week was the week from hell. It started when my ss(16) miserably failed his driving test, after reading the responses here. I agree that I should not have laughed at him....I was laughing at how miserbly he failed. I just thought almost hitting a city bus was pretty funny. The kid shouldn't be driving.....period.

I found out Friday, BM will not be seeeing her son until the second week of October (fall break). Since Feb, when she turned her house into the bank she has had the kid 3 times and once for lunch. When she first lost the house she couldn't see him because the apt was a mess (like her house wasn't), she took him for a weekend in March. From March until Mid-May she couldn't see the kid because she was "preparing for an operation".....what ever that means. She saw the kid in mid-May because her operation was delayed and she didn't know when she would see him again. she took him Friday night and dumped him off Saturday morning. At this time I found out "preparing for the operation" is only being allowed to eat 5 different fruits and veggies. Sounds like the damn diet I am on!! She took for lunch in July, Wendy's, they weren't even gone 1 hour. In August she took him a week, the first we of school. We had to go to our cabin because we were getting a roof done. SHe mad DH give her 50 bucks for gas money. MIND you she NEVER see the kid and she still gets full support.....but she needed gas money! DH thinks this is ok...because she can't deal with the kid. WHAT ABOUT ME????? I need a break too. I didn't have children by choice, this was her choice to have the kid and she doesn't even see him. This just pissed me off to no end.

DH then goes on to say that one of the reasons they got divorced was because of the kid.....they were always fighting over him. Then in the next breath he tells me he knows how I feel because he was a SF to her older son. He want had the kid every Christmas, Thanksgiving, school break, birthday, DH's birthday, my birthday. BM gets her entire birthday month off! When we got married, she gave us until 7pm. We went to the Justice of the Peace, went to dinner and hurried back to get the kid. We didn't even take a honeymoon, because I didn't want SS to come with us. We were following the 5-2-5 court ordered arrangement at the time. How much of this can I take?