You are here

Drama from the mama

Shannon Dorine's picture

I have been in a relationship with a the father of 3 teens 2 children for 2 years now and are engaged. I have no children of my own an am 26 while he is 38 and snipped. I worked with the father for 7 years before he got a divorce and the wife called all the time claiming he wasnt at work and was cheating, doing drugs, and just about everything else while he was really working before the divorce. His divorce was finalized june 19 but his wife 3 or 4 years ago took off for 6 months, came back and the father took her back but he then found out from their  12 year old (at the time) daughter that she was kissing her friend she had been riding around with for the last 6 months, that didn't last so now she got knocked up 3 years ago, baby daddy went to prison and now she moved 3 states away as of 2 years ago and had a miscarriage (blamed on us). 

So we have the teens for 10 months and she has the toddlers then switch for 2 months in the summer. 

The mother has sent death threats to me through the 10 year old SD and called me everything but a child of God and the funny thing is I've never spoken to her. I have stayed positive and silent through the whole thing until about 2 months ago. I smarted off in front of the 10 year old because her mom was taking 1 kid to an amusment park on the drive back to our meeting spot but told the 10 year old she could go if we got a room and drove her up there, stayed the night and drive back the next after noon. We didn't have the money so i told her "I wouldn't get your Hope's up she never follows threw on any of her promises and we dont have money to stay up there with 3 kids so 1 can go to the park". I quickly apologised. Well the mom today gets on the 10 y/o snapchat and tells me to stop calling them MY kids. Shes there mom and I'm just their fathers woman. And she has video that i sent to her daughter high on something and it's going to the lawyer. (I mean I got drunk this week but I never sent anything and had lost my phone for the 5 hours). 

So my point is i feel alone, this woman is unpleasable and is trying to make up for the time she abandoned her family by playing mama bear. The kids asked me to call them mine, It just didn't happen out of the blue. And my Fiancee is supportive and says I'm amazing to his kids but it's hard to feel amazing when you keep getting messed up messages from the mom via the kids mouths and social media. 

Aunt Agatha's picture

The BM in my situation is the problem as well, not so much the skids.

I simply do not interact with her at all.  She is blocked from contacting me in any way - including being blocked on social media.

Honestly, there is zero reason to have any interaction with her.  

And who who cares what she says?  Anyone who knows and cares about you will see her for who she is.

Hang in there, and just put her on ignore!

Shannon Dorine's picture

This is great advice. I have blocked her, this message was sent through her 10 year olds snapchat account. This was the first time she addressed me and talked to me personally. 

Rags's picture

My go to advice is to immediately go on the direct confrontation offensive with people like this DramaMama BM.  That is exactly what I/We did with my SS's SpermIdiot and the SpermClan and it worked well to keep their attempts at manipulating the Skid, us and interfere in our family to minimum.

It may be time to get the authorities involved and nail her toxic ass to the legal wall as firmly and regularly as possible.

As I said... it worked for us and most importantly it worked to minimize the toxic influence of the shallow and polluted end of my Skid's gene pool on his life.

Shannon Dorine's picture

I dont think I can add any photos on here but my response was "ok. I hope your day gets better". Then I wrote out a long mean message and erased it and simply said "this is your notice: if there is any feather contact with me that I  believe is uncivil I will be filling harrament charges and a protective order. 

Rags's picture

DUPE

Shannon Dorine's picture

?

Rags's picture

The DUPE message was a duplicate to the one above it.  I promise it was not a veiled insult.  *pardon*  Wink

Shannon Dorine's picture

Lol!!

Shannon Dorine's picture

Tris I have done nothing but love your kids. I've NEVER once told them they were mine but yes they ate my step kids and i do a hell of a lot for them. I hope one day you can see that it's not a competition and ONLY about they love we all give the children. I have defended you to dillon for the last year and a half until taelynn told me all the things you had said about both of us and now I prefer not to talk to the kids about you. This was the first time I've spoken with you and you've shown me Dillon was right all along. I will give you credit where credit is due, your smart but trying to manipulate everyone around you is going to end up biting you in the ass. As far a me being the kids mom, I know I'm not, never said I was, but I try to be one hell of a step mom. Xxxxxxxx is my phone number if you want to talk civilly over the phone. I would love if we at least had enough communication that I can send you videos of the kids games and pictures of there school work. 

So I'm glad I went the civilised route when I did respond because she gave her daughter her ipod back with out checking my message. I bet she though I had sent some mean stuff. I even saved it to the chat log incase the BM didnt see it and decided to check up on our convos again. *yahoo*