You are here

Don’t want anything to do with his kids

Ksq75's picture

His kids have no respect for me or him. 1 of his daughters send harassing text to him and I and she try's to act like it's not her. She uses a texting app and changes numbers. She calls me bad names. One of his sons (15 y/o) tells his mom and sister everything that goes on in my house. They always ask my BF to send them stuff and if he doesn't the text get worse. BF has told his son not to tell them anything but he still does. One of his daughters got with this guy and he has bullied and talked bad about my BF & I. Always threatened if we ever go for a visit he is going to kick my BF butt etc. now they have a kid and only call or send pics when they want something from the BF. I'm to the point I want nothing to do with any of them and do not even want to be around them. 
am I wrong?

Thefatherismyfamily's picture

You're not wrong. That sounds like a very unhealthy situation. You need to decide if you're ok with the drama or not 

tog redux's picture

Your BF needs to set better boundaries on these kids.  Why is he entertaining these threatening texts from his kids and his ex? He has the right to not do that, even if they are his kids. Sounds like his sons get bullied by their mother and sister and so tell her everything. Why didn't he have the daughter's BF charged with harassment?

If he won't set clear boundaries and stop allowing them to harass and abuse him, then your best bet may be end the relationship.

Wicked stepmo.'s picture

I would have absolutely nothing to do with his toxic spawn. They are being bullies and there behavior is only rewarding for them if you care. 

Ksq75's picture

The son that tells everything will get mad, start crying and will try to fight his dad if anything bad is said towards their mothers husband. I just want the same respect those kids show the new step dad.

my BF goes all out for their Christmas presents and when they come visit (we live in different states) or he goes to visit them it's like he tries to break the bank on them. 
If they ask for anything he normally gets it. When I say something and get upset for him doing this I am always accused of me not wanting him to send his kids anything or not wanting him to have anything to do with them. I just don't think it's right for him to reward them for the stuff they are doing. 

SteppedOut's picture

The chances of this dynamic changing are slim to none. You will have to decide if you can live with it or not. 

Harry's picture

He was told by you what you feel are  He chooses not to listen to you snd do what he wants to do.

You are not first in this relationship. His kids are. It's up to you if you want to live this way or not.  If you are on these boards you are not happy with this relationship.   Tumr to exit 

Ksq75's picture

He always says I act like I'm jealous of his kids and say they come first. He works a lot out of town. He got to come home for Thanksgiving but only stayed here for 1-2 days and went to Arkansas to see his kids and says to hunt. When his daughter found out he was going home she started sending text saying the son doesn't like him and only talks to him because he promises them stuff and when they go hunting the oldest son is going to shoot him. I threw a fit saying he doesn't need to let the son around a gun and said he didn't but I found a pic on his phone of the oldest son with a gun. When I confronted him about it he says he had a talk with is son and he knows his son didn't say that it was just the daughter starting trouble.

same thing for Christmas he left Christmas Day and went to them for Christmas. He claims he was going to hunt but he didn't hunt he let the boys hunt. 

Rags's picture

The great thing about idiots is that they often tell  you what they are going to do. Which gives plenty of time for preparation.  So SD's BF has threated to attach her dad.... Great. Conceiled handgun permit time and when he attacks, just shoot his ass and end him and the threat that he represents.

Now for the spy SKid... Pepper your house with fake bills of sale for new cars, expensive jewelry, investment accounts with a shit ton of money in them,  iteneraries for upcoming expensive vacations, etc, etc, etc... and when he delivers his spy report to mommy and sissy... wait for the fun to start.  

Play them all like the toxic idiots that they are.

And have fun doing it.

Diablo

Now... WTF do you see in this lying ball-less failure of a man, failure of a husband, and failure of a parent?  He abandons you in favor of his failed family progeny, serves himself and you up as fodder for their toxic manipulative crap, and is pretty much a raging dickhead.  Make better choices on your mates.

smh

Winterglow's picture

And don't forget the non-digital pregnancy test. Hint: They all show positive after half an hour or so, it's a quality control thing. 

Ksq75's picture

Thank you all for your response.  

In the beginning I could tolerate his kids but now it seems like all we do is fight over them.  If we aren't fighting over the SD sending harassing text everyday, we are fighting over him doing things behind my back.  Just for instance SS asked for discus for track.  SD sending text saying the only reason why SS talks to dad is because he bribes him with things.  When I asked what she was talking about and what he was buying and sending he said he wasn't sending anything but the next day he said he sent SS a discus. I'm like WTF?  U just told me you weren't going to send anything and you all the sudden decide you are.  My point I'm trying to make is he has the guilty father syndrome and they are using him.  I get accused of not wanting him to send his kids anything.  TBH at this point it pisses me off when they ask for crap just because I know that's the only reason they talk to him. He pays close to $1K in child support I feel like the mother should have to buy them what they need.  But BF/Fiance will buy everything they need for sports, he spends $500-1000 on each SS for Christmas.  

Am I wrong for getting mad that he leaves me on the holidays to go back to Arkansas to spend holidays with is kids.  He always ask me to come but I can't stand his kids and do NOT want to be around them.  

Guilfoyle's picture

Take screenshots of the messages that this thing is sending you and then block each and every number that they come from. Present the messages to him and ask him to do something about it. He has 1 hour to do this and tell him that if he does not deal with it you are leaving. Leave this mess. For your own sake. If he cannot honour you and your feelings then he is a piece of garbage. Mind you this will continue with the next one that comes into his life and so on.

Ksq75's picture

We received another text from the SD.

SS ALWAYS lies about how he does in his sporting events. He claims he starts on the football team but come to find out he doesn't even get to play.

he says he is good at discus and places everytime but SD sent us the results of a track meet and he told his dad he got 3rd but got 12th. 
I confronted BF and pretty much told him I do NOT like his kids so now I'm bipolar 

Rags's picture

As for the lying SS "If what you are saying true, that is great."

Lather, rinse, repeat.