You are here

Another funfilled Saturday

SMBlues's picture

My SO went to pick up OSS and YSS Saturday. I received a text from SO asking me to open the door. YSS came in first and said hello. OSS came in and didn't speak. SO has addressed the not speaking several times. He speaks for a time and then stops. I was working on some stuff on my computer. OSS came to the bedroom door and asked could he use the computer. I figured he was speaking to his dad. SO said yes and told him where his computer was. OSS was on the computer all of 5 minutes. He could not have been asking me because he didn't speak when he entered me and SO's home. I would not think he would be bold enough to ask me to use my computer. I would have said no anyway.

I had to run a quick errand. I closed the bedroom door to change my clothes. Before I left I went to get a bottled water, the TV remote was on the floor in the kitchen and the kitchen drawer was wide open. I called OSS into the kitchen and told him to pick up the remote and close the kitchen drawer.

It was finally time for them to leave. OSS used the bathroom before he left. YSS said goodbye OSS did not speak. At some point after they left I went into the bathroom and the hand towel was crumpled up, as oppose to neatly being hung as I always have it.

I just came here to vent!!!

SMBlues's picture

I like that idea. I will start accusing him of everything. No DH let him use his own computer. I ignored him. DH and I discussed when I first got my computer that the Skids would not be using my computer. I sometimes journal on my computer and I most certainly don't want them in my personal business.

Acratopotes's picture

If it was my computer - I would've ignored him like he ignored me, maybe it will teach him something...

The remote in the kitchen, they will loose it, I will simply take it and they will never get it again, change the channel to a boring food one and take the remote, sorry if you can't work with it and can't respect my property you can not use it..

The hand towel, will be removed, no more hand towel , I will only hand it out when there's guests lol..

I stopped telling skids what to do, I simply removed what ever was bugging me

Rags's picture

Time to bombard DH and the offending Skid with pics of his idiot decisions. Dont let any of it slide. Either DH steps up and gets his spawn under control or you do it and for sure neither the SSpawn nor DH will like the result is you do it.

Have fun! }:)