You are here

Sex talk previous relationships

notsure420's picture

I need some opinions. My DW will once and a while talk about here pregnancies. she will say "when I had **** I tore" and goes more in depth. Then talks about the second one being natural. It creeps me out to the point where I am done and turned off for the night. They are not my kids I don't want to hear about it. How do I tell her? Or am I just crazy. Also I hate kissing her after she kiss's the kids. Am I wrong?

Soon-to-be-Step-Mommy's picture

My DH sometimes says things related to pregnancy and obviously he must be relating it back to when BM was pregnant with SD because how else would he know those things. It bothers me. And I do make it known. My hubby doesn't kiss his daughter on the lips so I don't have to deal with that. That would creep me out. There comes a point where a little girl is too big to kiss Daddy on the lips. At least in my opinion!

Anywho78's picture

If I were you, I would take FULL advantage of the fact that most men are grossed out about this kind of stuff (unless they are talking about their own spawn). Can you figure out a way of telling her that it grosses you out? Heck, even explaining that most men are on the dumb-ass express until they have their own baby & that you are happy with that idea may work.

Good luck!

Lauren1438's picture

I don't think that your wrong at all. My future DH has started to talk about when his ex wife was pregnant and everything that had happened with each kid with her and I finally looked at him and said enough I don't want to here it. I had to explain to him that It is hard enough for me to go from single no kids to relationship with two kids and BM from hell. He got all pissed at first and he wouldn't speak to me until I evened the playing field and started talking about previous boyfriends and what they did that I liked, he got the hint very loud and clear. It doesn't mean that you don't care about her kids or that you want her to forget about her past it is just about being able to be comfortable in your new life together.

And the kissing thing creeps me out. I don't like it when anyone kisses children on the lips. That is meant for adults not children. FDH, the BM and her guy had a long discussion about that because BM's guy started to kiss the girls on the lips. Sorry but that is creepy!