You are here

One long month

steponmeagain's picture

SS20 moved back home yet again in November. Promised it would be just one month. He had a job, plan etc. Will he has worked 1 month so maybe where that is what the 1 month promise was lol. Well that was 6 months ago, and looks like he is here for another 4 months. He went in for the second phase of the military process and would have been accepted next month if he had done what his mother had been telling him to do for 4 months. Seeing a deb councillor for all his debts that he owed, and actually getting his drivers license back. This is a 4 month wait on that now because of his inaction and in 4 months, I am sure he will change his mind or something will come up etc. Seen it every time in his life so far. Would be nice if it worked out with the military but I have been burned too man times hoping for something from him and then it falling through.

steponmeagain's picture

No, he has until the end of September. I told him that. But I am sure something will come up as he still isn't working in the busiest time of year.