You are here

In need of a dad's perspective

Newbie_step's picture

To make a long story short.... BM suffers from pbd... and we can't get anyone to see it.... so we went through an evaluation and she's the better parent..... even though she has seldom been involved for the last five years since their divorce. so dh has to continue to coparent with the fruitcake. So after all of these sleepless nights.... and the hell bm has put us through by poisoning ss (10) dh sent her an email how we all need to just stop for his son's sake. ok... so I am like YES!! I want this to be over as much as he. I mean she is lower than low... she has never been around... and since the evaluation started she played the perfect mommy part. so the evaluator didn't see her issues... whatever... I am tired... exhausted of trying to be dh private cheerleader... well she writes him an email saying how yes.. she would like for all of this to end... and if they could talk one on one. So he's actually going to agree with this... she's lied so many times before... and you can't really trust her.. he's fully aware... but I guess he wants some type of peace. So he says that he'll meet with her one on one... without me.... should I pissed?? I mean ... when I first met his ex we actually became friends before he decided he wanted to move away... we were pretty close... I mean we talked on the phone for hours every other day. After he told her he wanted to marry me... and maybe move away... HELL broke loose. I mean she became vindictive... she was never around..even on her weeks... she would skip stuff... but when the evaluation started... she became the perfect mom. so he tells me that he thinks it's better if her and him talk first.. without me.... what do you think???