You are here

Dad's...What would you do?

Jon-Boy's picture

So the wifey makes 2 boxes of brownies last night. For some "WORK" pot luck thing.
I was asleep while she was doing this. (cause I get up at 3:15 am) And let me say, the woman had brownie breath when she came to bed. I remember barely waking for that. But fell back asleep instantly.
So anyways.
This morning when I wake up...
I go on the hunt.
I searched the microwave!
I searched the fridge!
I searched in the pantry!
No brownies!
No where!
They don't exist!

What does this mean?

OK 2ND part of this issue is this. It's 8 hours later now.
I give a quick scan around the kitchen today when I got home from work.
Looking left, nothing. looking right, nothing. I see something over at the counter...
Lo and behold, It's evidence! There are little crumbs on the counter. Brownie crumbs!
So I searched the microwave!
I searched the fridge!
I searched in the pantry!
DANG IT!
Nothing.

What does this mean???????

Rags's picture

the munchies from the oregano looking substance she was putting in the brownies then ate her baked goods to satisfy her munchie cravings ...... or she got paranoid and hid the remaining brownies extremely well.

Not that I would know anything about this topic.

Best regards,

Success is rarely final. Failure is rarely fatal. It is character, courage and consistency of effort that count. Vince Lombardi (with some minor Rags modifications) To each according to their performance, screw Karl Marx. (Rags)

Jon-Boy's picture

I thought about that too.
Because I heard (not that I know anything about it either) But I heard if you saute the herb in butter. It's what I heard your supposed to do, Anyways... It will smell up the whole house. So she would have been busted.

So I am still perplexed!
WHO WOULD DO THIS?
WHY?
WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

Should I get a marriage counselor?

DoingItAgain's picture

Because one batch of brownies were on top of the fridge and one batch of brownies were in the microwave (to hide from the dog who has been know to find and consume entire batches of brownies after breaking the glass pan they were cooked in all over the kitchen!)

I thought you searched the microwave?... hmmm. That glass pan must have become invisible overnight (because I'm still sleeping at this point and have not removed them from the house yet!)

First, due to the issues we were having earlier in the evening, I got stuck making 2 batches of brownies WAY after EVERYONE (including DH) was long in bed asleep. You betcha...I sampled my creation. And the one night I slack off and go to bed without brushing my teeth, Mr. Sleepy Sleuth decides to snuggle for a change.

But, because I love my family and thought of them, I decided to stash some of the brownies not yet consumed by my colleagues and will bring them home to my wonderful DH who will greet me kindly with a kiss and say, "dinner is almost ready." He definately deserves brownies for that Smile

Jon-Boy's picture

The brownie breath probably was a turn on. Smile
I don't remember getting all cuddly. I don't cuddle for the most part.
Just me and my pillow and alot of ZZZZzzzzz...

Stick's picture

You sound like you are jones-ing for BROWNIES!!! Good grief man!! Go to the store and get a brownie! You will feel LOTS better!! Me too, actually... YUM

*** A rainbow just threw up on me... and now I'm sh*tting glitter! ***

Jon-Boy's picture

Ha! hey I'm just saying....
I should not be second in line to the coworkers at her work. 5 months into this mariage and that was a serious deal to straiten out RIGHT NOW ya know what I mean?

I actually prefer cookies.
But Brownies smell so damn good!

melis070179's picture

All I have to say is....WHERE'S MINE??????

"I child proofed my whole house, but they STILL get in!"