You are here

Need your opinion - SS17 just got caught in another lie AGAIN!!!

BabyDoll's picture

I am at my wits end with SS17. Last week while at school, he told a whopper of a lie and pitched a fit directed towards his guidance counselor so bad that it landed him in the psych ward for 3 days. Well... Yesterday, he went back to school for the first day after his "vacation". He told us that one of his friends was telling everyone that SS17 was locked up in the "nut house" until he was 18. SS17 told us that he was no longer friends with his this child and had been rude to him at school after finding out this. Well... About 25 minutes after SS17 gets home from school, his buddy shows up with a butt load of things that were checked out from the library. I used SS17's library card to see when they were checked out. Hmm... They were checked out that day. I asked SS17 if he gave his friend his library card... "No" he said...

Well, SS17 must think I am incredibly dumb. SS17 has volunteered at the library for the last 2 summers so I have become acquainted with the librarians he volunteered with. To keep the story short, I called my friend whos works at the library and asked her to check into this. Apparently, his friend showed up yesterday after school with SS17's library card and told them that he was checking out CDs for his friend. WTF! You think that idiot would have learned something after having had multiple visits to a "quiet room".

SS17 has his first visit with our family's therapist after his last escapade next week. What SS17 doesn't know is that he has an appointment with our family physician immediately following his visit to the therapist. SS17 copped to drinking with right before school on the day he was involutarily committed. He also told me that his friends were doing drugs but not him. He told his father and I that he tested negative for any illegal stuff in his system when they admitted him. Hmmm... I plan to have the brat drug tested during his doctor's visit because I can't trust him as far as I can throw him and I believe that he is lying because he made such a big deal about it. What is your opinion?

BabyDoll's picture

"is it too late... "

I would LMAO if this whole situation wasn't so sad. To make matters worse, SS17's "beloved" BM is just as bad if not worse and is creating a whole bunch of drama. Between his sociopathic BM and SS17, I am having a difficult time dealing with all this crap.