You are here

Not Giving Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jepconner's picture

My girlfriend is recently divorced. I want to be supportive. What do I do on my part as far as helping her with the kids and the BS from the X. He has told the kids 7 and 12 girls to call the cops if I so much as fart. He has even went to the extent of having the youngest make a false report to 911. Which went nowhere because the cops got her to admit she was lying because the X and Grandhag made her. No the youngest and oldest text back and forth thinking that it is funny when mom cries. Saying things like "dad said she would lose everything, and now I am going to make her lose this boyfriend too LOL"

Anon2009's picture

What do you do to help? You stay out of things. Your GF just got divorced. Your GF needs to get her parenting act together and help the kids through this, and then you can slowly enter things.

Better yet, maybe you need to run from this whole situation. I can guarantee you that this man will use his kids to tell many more lies about you. Your career isn't worth risking.

Orange County Ca's picture

As I said in your other Thread a lying kid can see you in jail as a sex offender. You need to stop posting here and pack your bags.

Jsmom's picture

Way too early for her to be in a relationship. This sounds toxic and you need to step away from it...

Orange County Ca's picture

This guy is tied to his white horse and is determined to save his girl even if he has to martyr himself in the process.