You are here

my stephone daughter is a sociopath

mom2amonster's picture

My step daughter is 9 and came to live with us full time about 2 years ago. Mom sent her to visit from out of state and had no intention of taking her back, ever. She has major issues, she killed a dog when she was 6, choked it, has been in a mental hospital 3 times, she is violent,mean, and agressive. She has been diagnosed with adhd odd bipolar, well we got her into therapy and I thought she was getting better, then she went full crazy. Writing graphic notes about killing kids at school, pooping all over her room and rubbing it into cutrains and walls, hiding used toluet paper under her bed, stealing, getting suspended from school. Punching kids at school, flooding the bathrom. Well she of course was getting consequences for this, grounded, yard work, no electronics. And she was not happy at all. One weekend at the pool she fell on the stairs and got a bruise on her but and hip, well she told someone at daycare I beat her. She went through several foster homes, 5 in 4 weeks but she was so out of control she got moved to a group home that deals with mental health issues. But the kicker in all this is that child protective services belives her, and I am facing felony charges, despite all the insanity that is well documented. For now she can't be here, but if they release her I don't want her in my home, not ever, she is insane. So now after all the hurt she has caused, all the lies, all the thing she has destroyed i am going to lose my amazing husband. I am just heart broken I don't want to leave him, but how can I stay?

BarkAtTheMoon's picture

I got a j. *CREW* catalog in the mail yesterday with all of the pics of high-clASS people in the snow.

intrinsicmemory's picture

Someone doesn't know the difference between sociopath and psychopath. Sociopaths are typically charming, psychopaths are disjointed and disconnected from reality.