You are here

Sociopath Druggie Daddy

marx404's picture

Makings of a Sociopath:

My stepdaughters BD abandoned them and the BM years ago. I learned after meeting up w her that he is a drug addict and was making and selling drugs on the internet. Other than being a Disney daddy on the days he has insisted his right to shared custody, he has done very little for the girls. I feel bad for them. Him and his lawyer have been eluding the police and feds for years. He is very sly and cunning and can sweet talk his way out of anything, even bad mouthing judges to thier face, I have witnessed this myself and he gets away with it! When she filed for child support his reported earnings were 1.5 million that year, yet he has managed to skate on that too. He has exposed his youngest daughter to drugs and she ended up almost dying in the hospital, where he never came to see her afterwards and then threatened to break into our house if we didnt let him see the kids after this incident. It wasnt long after that he finaly was arrested selling drugs to an undercover fed at a church while his kids were left alone, in his custody, and asleep in the apt across the street. He was placed on probation for two years and managed to convince his probation officer that he is really misunderstood and needed help. Despite refusing to seek counseling, the cop helped him find a home and a job and shortly thereafter BD absconded to Equador. We found out when the idiot called the BM and we handed to number over to the feds. He was arrested almost a yr later when trying to re-enter the US. After serving only 8 months of his 1 1/2 yr prison sentence, (for good behavoiur) and is living with his mother who magically has come into lots of money (gee, wonder where that came from?) BM is allowing him shared custody while he is living w his mother, I dont agree at all w this. BM is blind and afraid of BD and sick of trying to get the court system to help her, so he prevails like the cockroach he is. As a felon, he cannot get a drivers licence and he has not been able to get a job as he seems to have a problem fessing up to prospective employers exactly why he was in prison. 

The skids seem to come back from visiting dada and mimi with disdain towards me and BM. We are having psychological, behavioral and emotional issues with the skids after he got back. I am concerned that he may have molested (or allowed someone to) the younger one.

I want out of this soap opera so bad.

justmakingthebest's picture

Do you own your house or rent? How long is left on your lease if you rent? 

You need to seperate. Live in seperate places until the kids graduate if you want to continue your relationship, but honestly you should leave. This is insane and there is no getting better. Your other posts are clear indicators that you have had enough and that is OK! You are allowed to find happiness.