You are here

BM sending pictures?

mentalmama24's picture

Does anyone else have the problem of BM constantly sending pictures? In the past she used to send pictures of herself, her other kids, and lastly SS. Fortunately now she only sends pictures of the kid. I know I may sound like a complete asshole but theres a reason why Judge ordered her to contact only if its important. I send pictures of SS to DH almost daily so its not that I'm trying to get in between DH and SS' relationship. It just irks me how she will constantly talk shit about DH and I in front of our faces and to SS and then turn around and be like oh since I'm such a good mommy heres a picture of SS. Does anyone else deal with this?

P.S. - Sorry if the frequent posts are annoying! It's just such a relief to get advice from people who actually understand and to get things off my chest. Thank you ladies!

Rags's picture

This is nothing more than BM exerting her will against the Judge's orders.

Block her and then she can't violate the Judge's orders.

That ought to piss her off nicely.

Have fun. }:)

dood's picture

Yes. My SO has experienced the photo thing, but with a nice twist. The Bowel Movement used to send photos of the her, the skids and her new husband when the skid(s) had various events (that SO wasn't even aware of) saying things like, they have a new dad now and other fun shit like that....

wth was I thinking's picture

BM in my life sends skid pictures, and my dh will always respond with stupid shit like 'oh they're so cute thank you so much!!!!'

Ugh. Skids have their own phones, why can't they send them themselves??

mentalmama24's picture

My DH has told her to contact him only if it's important so many times it's difficult to count. She doesn't listen. They communicate by email only so if he blocks her there is no way they can communicate and the Judge wouldn't look on that favorably. The MegaBitch just emailed him again today bitching that he hasn't Skyped her and SS, hasn't asked how THEIR vacation is going, and basically trying to say he's not a good parent. She then wrote about three paragraphs detailing how much fun he had with the 'awesome fish' and the 'awesome horse' and attached a bunch of pictures.

momandmore's picture

Oh BM used to do this all of the time. Send pic of herself "for the kids to see" yes because they want to see you dressed in costumes looking like a pirate hooker and then another costume.. 2 days later of you in a tutu dressed as a fairy princess vampire. Yes it was very annoying! Thank goodness it didn't last long!

Now she just constantly asks for pics of the kids to be sent to her phone (so she can put them on FB and pretend like she just took them) I did it for a while but being the mean, evil SM I am, I sent pics of the kids that were already here when I moved it... hahaha. Anything new I send to her, I put a watermark on it. She doesn't ask anymore. bahahahah.

If you want pictures of your kids, see them more than twice a year and take your effing own.

misSTEP's picture

Our BM would hoard any pictures of the skids including school pictures.

The only time she ever texted my DH any picture at all (breaking the No Contact order) was when she texted him a picture of his grandson playing with her youngest crotch dropping. My DH couldn't understand why that pissed me off so badly. He tried to say that he welcomed any picture of his grandson (that he never gets to see. I said get them from SD!) He tried to claim that SD must have used BM's phone to send it to him (BS - SD has her phone attached to her hip - no need to use BMs!). Finally, I said, "FINE. How about I get in touch with HER husband to ask him why HIS wife is texting pictures of HIS baby to MY husband??!"

He finally got it.

mentalmama24's picture

Kind of irrelevant to the situation but how does DH get a no contact order against BM??? I never knew this was possible because the court stresses the importance of communication between parents.

101Stepmom101's picture

YES! Bio sends selfies WITH the kids. AS IF MY HUSBAND wants to see that ugly mug! It's to get attention and a response. If DH doesn't respond ~ she has a temper tantrum. "OH I GUESS YOU DON'T WANT PICTURES OF THE KIDS AND YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT THEM." She's slowed down with it but still pulls it every once in a while. It's annoying and laughable at the same time.

He has asked her not to include herself in the pictures and she got mad and said well SS and SD wanted me to send you a picture of both of us. URM K.

strugglingSM's picture

In my case, BM only sends pictures to DH when she knows she's crossed a line. I think she figures that will absolve her bad behavior.

What irks me is that in the past I've sent pictures of SSs to MIL and she's sent them to BM. I sent a picture of SSs trying on their wedding suits to my MIL and later that day, BM posted it on FB. I was so mad and haven't sent any pictures to MIL since then.