You are here

BM really testing me!

Boho356's picture

So I work 40 hours a week and my partner works 30 on his days off he has his son.

Bm is now working 2 hours a week!!! I have my suspicions she's not working at all. This was her first ever job and she's 29. She's off on a two week holiday to America soon too ( I need to take some tips from her because I couldn't certainly afford this on my fulltime wage). 

A raging argument as just occurred again because she has plans at 12 and my partner told her he may be running late as he was working til 5am this morning. She didn't like that because she wants to make the most of her time on the days she doesn't have her son! What an absolute insult, I haven't had a break for 12 days now. 

She has two full weekends to herself while we have him set weekend days, one week Saturday to Tuesday and the other Sunday to Wednesday and yet she's still trying to claim csa from my partner where she is taking her son to her mom's on the day he's supposed to be in her care to meet up with friends and go to weddings.

My partner has even told her when she goes to America for two weeks we'll take him for the extra day, I said sorry but no! My partner has turned down shifts at work in the past to accommodate her needs and I've said we'll if she's isn't gonna do the same then I wo t agree to it. He sees it has though he's doing favours for his son which I understand completely but in the long run it's going in her favour all the time.

Ispofacto's picture

If he wants extra time, he gets to stay home and do all the work, as long as he can still pay his share of the bills plus retirement savings.