You are here

BM has pics from our wedding on her facebook.

lmac's picture

Yep, you heard me right.

-DH and I are *NOT* on facebook.
-BM got the skids (8 & 11) facebooks, which my DH does not agree with.
-DH & I login to their facebooks to make sure nothing sordid is going on (and a good thing, too, since some girl had sent SS11 naked pics).

SO,

On BM's page, she had stolen some pics from SIL's page, from our beach wedding: One of the kids at our rehearsal dinner, one of the kids on the beach, and one of some graffiti that DH and I did. These were posted in her profile pictures. As in, she had used them as profile pictures. :jawdrop:

Under the rehearsal dinner picture, someone commented (about a month after our wedding & when the pic was taken) "Is that at xyz restaurant in abc city?" BM replies "I think so. I wish I was there right now."

First of all, NO, it's not that restaurant or even that city. 2nd of all, I guess she's trying to make it look like she went on vacation with the skids??

I'm soooo confused.

BSgoinon's picture

Ok. That is just wrong and creepy. I HATE it when BM steals ANY pictures that I took. (she goes on my photowebsite and steals them, I don't facebook) much less pictures from our WEDDING!?!!? That's just wierd.

lmac's picture

One of my thoughts was that she didn't realize they were from our wedding? But surely the kids told her that "Dad and lmac got married this week"?? Surely.

She's stolen vacation pics before which is weird, but whatever. These are from our wedding. EW.

BSgoinon's picture

I am certain she was aware that the pictures were from your wedding. I am sure she asked the kids.

cant win for losin's picture

That is one feature i hate about facebook. I think they should have to request to use the pic.
My SIL had this issue. She got on and "reported" the pic spam?! I think there is a link under the pics. Not sure if it did anything or not.

youngmama1b1g's picture

Why would she want your marriage grafetti as her profile pic??
I mean I can understand stealing the kids pictures to a certain extent, but a picture without the kids?

Perhaps she thought that since you two arent on FB, you wouldnt notice- though that certainly doesnt make it right. I'd bring it up to her, 'hey noticed you have pics up that belong to me, im really not comfortable with that- feels like my privacy was invaded. can you take them down and ask me for pics of the kids if thats what you want'
Obviously, BM is sour because the kids have a more interesting time with you guys.