You are here

Stupid BM

SayNoSkidsChitChat's picture
Forums: 

If biohag hadn’t screamed at my DH over me grounding her demon spawn in my house I probably wouldn’t have disengaged permanently. That was my last straw!

She would never see him because she is too lazy/irresponsible/stupid. Me and DH make sure stepbrat sees biohag.

Also, stepbrat screwed himself by tattling on me to biohag.

He was better off when I was engaged, it’s true. Now, IDGAF. 

Tough sh*t stepbrat and biohag. I don’t even care what slander you spread about me, You monumental dumba$$es.

futurobrillante99's picture

There are a lot of stupid people out there - many who lost a good partner and some BMs who are really good at shooting themselves in the foot.

Preach!

rozzann's picture

Thank you for saying how I feel.....biohag, stepbrat, etc.  This is me on a daily basis.  *give_rose*

I actually censor myself heavily. I simply think of biohag as a worthless, rotten wh*re. She’s one of the worst excuses for a parent and mother I have ever witnessed.

I did for her f*cking spawn when she abandoned him but thanks for playing.

#notmykidnotmyproblem

Especially when they hardly have their kid through their own laziness/choice. No gratitude for the wife of their ex doing for a kid that belongs to BM.

It’s rude and foolish. She shot herself in the foot and she can never dump stepbrat on us full time ever again. I will not allow it. She isn’t allowed to die lol. 

Want2's picture

Speaking of rude and foolish...

“stepbrat screwed himself by tattling on me to biohag.”

How old are you?

Old enough, why? The entitled, manipulative stepbrat did it to get out of being grounded and to cause drama and strife.

He got more than he bargained for. I used to take him and his friends places, used to make sure he cleaned his teeth. I used to do his laundry.

I used to work on his manners and table manners. I used to go to school stuff. Hell, I used to wrap his Christmas and birthday gifts: I *planned* his birthday parties.

I did all these things even after he did and said awful stuff because I’m too f*cking magnanimous.

But when I heard Biohag screaming at my DH (all we did was ground the turd; never laid a hand on him) it hit me like a lightning bolt: I was wasting my time and my energy on *her* kid.

i decided on the spot: no more! I never uttered the words; I just trained DH to understand no DH = no stepbrat and BM has to have him at least sometimes.

I’m out! 

Rags's picture

Why be out?  You are right on IMHO.  I get the challenges of dealing with  toxic blended family opposition.  Our flavor of idiocy was in the form of my SS’s SpermIdiot and the SpermGrandHag.

I made it my mission to bare their asses and beat them into submission to minimize heir influence and to protect our kid’s Best interests.  Minimizing the impact of the shallow and polluted end of his gene pool on his life was a critical responsibility that his mom and I made happen.  Compared to you..... we were lucky.  The kid was comperably no problem compare to yours.

Bring the CP household didn’t hurt either.

Take care of you.

lorlors's picture

I totally back your realisation and decision to step away and say ‘enough’. I have done the same.

My stepkids have BM’s DNA running through their veins at the end of the day. It’s not smart of me to expect them to act any differently than her.

It is better for stepmums that have turd stepkids to protect ourselves and back the hell away from them.

Yes and it’s more peaceful for my marriage and my family. I’m less irritable with my real kids.

I let DH and (lol!) BM deal with their son.

It’s true about BM’s mtDNA; I can’t change that. How stepbrat turns out isn’t on me even though I tried.