You are here

A problem shared...

SuperDuper71's picture
Forums: 

This site has made me realise that I'm not the only guy living in a toxic situation. I've been reading through these posts most of the evening (away from wife) and it's made me feel quite normal. I was always ashamed of the thoughts i had against adult SS and wife, but it appears that I'm not alone in these kind of situations. I've always felt that something didn't feel right but just accepted the situation I am living with.. after all, this is the only relationship I've been in. Disengaging? That's exactly what's happening to me at the moment, I can feel it. I'm losing the will to care anymore and the thought of breaking free is appealing.

A problem shared is a problem halved and I want to thank everyone on this forum who took the time to read my posts and offer their advice. It's definitely opened my mind and eyes.

hereiam's picture

It's never easy to make a life altering change, but it's sometimes necessary for your survival, not to mention, your sanity and your happiness. And your happiness DOES matter. If the people currently in your life don't contribute to that, well....

Good luck.