You are here

Pee saga

Fedupskiddad2's picture
Forums: 

How freaking hard is it to hit the toilet. If you hit the seat or some how the Fkin floor clean it up. So ss15 almost 16 has been in juvie then an inpatient facility the last month  and a half with him getting home visits the last 3 weekends. So last night my son (15) came in my room after working all day at the job site with me upset and uses my bathroom. He goes back to his video game then DW comes in upset because my son said the kids bathroom was disgusting in a very ride way. 

Normally I would've got deep into his shit for his attitude but this is the second time this weekend and the 7th if you count the 5 times last weekndw. I have cleaned it up every time. Wife came in upset saying "they aren't the only kids in the house and I guess it only happens when ss15 has been home". So I sain in a very polite, low tone, calm voice.

Me:"DW I had him let me know as to not start an argument with you or your boys".  

DW " I cleaned it up and it was water. What about your mini me(who goes to his grandparents 3 weekends a month). Your telling me he don't miss at all". 

Me: MINI me isn't here and wasn't last weekend and I've been making him use our bathroom after I pick him up from daycare to see if he's been doing it so I can correct it if he was. Not to mention your 14does it at Grandma's all the time. Also if my 14 daughter is hitting the floor either we're goin to the doctor or I'm starting potty training all over again. 

DW: (in a very snotty, angry voice) I guess your kids are just perfect and do no wrong.

At this point im  pissed. I worked all day after having a 18 gauge needle shoved in my elbow to drain it Friday and am studying for my state builders license when I got home. All I want is a nap. I cooked homemade dinners 4 nights this week, did the dishes from dinner, did laundry (folded also) , studied every night and am whipped. So I said "I guess if knowing how to pee in a toilet and not on the floor makes them perfect then I guess they are. 

All of this is after I read texted between her and her boys making fun of my daughter for being "sick". She wasn't sick she stayed home from school a few times due to really bad cramps from being 14 with her period. Then insulting my 15 son about his demeanor and attitude. Well considering my daughter did all her work online those days and still has a 3.8gpa and my  15 son's attitude comes from her kids not showering, knowing no boundaries, and having totally different rules and standards than my two it hurt more than anything to read those. I have been looking for apartments the last couple weeks and once this license is complete I'm probably going to move out. I'm sick of a $450 a month phone bill because she got her boys added to our plan with brand new I PHONE 8'S. Sick of not having the same standards and rules for all the kids.

Last night even after all the pee drama I said "hey we're having a family night with Monopoly". So went to store, bought game then we came home and her boys went right back to there video games. Finally get them out and her 15 boys stays on his phone (which therapist said he's not supposed to have on weekend visit) then quits 1/2 hour into it.her 14 year old then proceededs to want to quit. This was to address her complaint of " we never do a family night, you never hang with my kids". THIS IS WHY I DONT. To be honest I'm to the point that the sound of ss14, voice makes my skin crawl and SS15 usually stinks so bad and is falling back into the same old habbit. For fk sakes he had corndogs for breakfast and momma said nodda. The weight he lost is going right back on. He had extremely high blood pressure and asthma. I'm not fat shaming but for crying out loud I have and never will let my kids eat shit like that every day for breakfast and dinner. that's why I cook healthy stuff. Then I find out she took him clothes shopping, bought him a $45 set if head phones and new shoes. I'm not mad the kiss kot the clothes and shoes but this is the 5th pair of headphones in 3 months. Also we had a argument last weekend about getting my daughter shampoo and conditioner and my 15 son a pillow and boxers. 

DW got very upset when I told her "yes my daughter used way to much soap but I least she showers unlike other kids. Sorry to ramble on but I'm so frustrated and really just need to vent. 

Rags's picture

emotion rather than intellect. 

My condolences on the progressing demise of your relationship but also my congratulations on your upcoming license and the kick off of your new life adventure with this shallow and polluted gene pool fading in your rear view mirror.

Good luck and take care of  you and your own kids.

Fedupskiddad2's picture

You guys are pretty spot on. I get ss15 has issues but omfg I'm so sick of the poor me, it's everyone else's fault, my stepsons dad is a diagnosed sociopath who is still in prison for numerous offensed. My wife doesn't want to see or even consider that her boys could be like there bio dad. They know no boundaries and manipulate the shit out of her. Most of the family don't want them around for extended periods of time. 

Now the place where SS is being houed wants me to take 3 hours off in the middle of the day.on my first day with a new Builder to meet so they can release him Thursday. Uggg Im self employed and don't get paid time off. It's going to cost me $100 in wages and gas for this meeting. I haven't even met alone with his therapist yet so I'm going to try to so I can fill her in what it's really like at home.  I'm so sick of this situation.   I'm actively looking for a place now. I see no future if this continues.