You are here

KARMA AT LAST!!!!!

Oldfool's picture
Forums: 

I had some news  today that cracked me up LAUGHING !!!! My partner's worthless son is a DADDY again and the mother of his 2 youngest girls has found out!!!!!!

I was informed by someone that he got chucked out and had to sofa-surf and BEG the girl to take him back!!! More fool her!!! 

My source of info told me that he turned  up at their house begging to use the toilet.  He knows he cannot knock MY door.... The neighbour asked him why doesn't he go to MY home and apologise for his past behaviour ???? He went quiet as he KNOWS I HATE HIM AND WHY I HATE HIM... the neighbour is 'rubbing in this fact' to embarrass him and make him feel more shame. The neighbour KNOWS the liberties the son took with my kindness.....

This makes the number of kids my partner's eldest son has to about 10...is he trying to have a football team????

The daughter has not shown her face for a few days. I don't give a r**@s ar???? about my partner's  kids in the UK or the BRAT!!!!!

My partner has been mentioning giving people a second chance and forgiveness....  I have told my partner in no uncertain terms that those who have taken liberties KNEW what they were doing and they can get lost for all I care......

If the cap fits....

I will NEVER forgive my partner's son for his disgusting behaviour to me. He cos not keep his urges to himself and chose to to conceive kids behind his girlfriend's back using MY HOME as his love den...he may have to take the next girl to CARDBOARD CITY as he ain't stepping foot ever again in my home.....

The house smells a lot better without the bad BO stench of those 3 idiots...I am so much happier now....just TAKING MYSELF out of the equation worked.....

Disengagement rocks!!!!!!!

Exjuliemccoy's picture

10?!? Ten children this loser has spawned??

The dog catcher really needs to come out with that noose-on-a-stick tool to catch this feral dog and neuter him. Your SO should be ashamed to have raised such a son, and his son should be working two jobs to support his litter of kids and to repay tax payers who are no doubt supporting his offspring.

There ought to be a law against chronic irresponsible breeding. Those kids are likely going to grow up disadvantaged, thanks to their ignorant horny parents. SMDH

Oldfool's picture

Thank you for your response. I remember  my partner had told the fool to use contraception....my partner is too embarrassed to admit his son is worthless...not my concern as the worthless son knows he cannot dump ANY of those kids in my home anymore. I have no bad feelings against the kids as they are innocent but if they come, the fool will follow.....AND I DON'T WANT HIM ANYWHERE NEAR ME!!!!

I gave up a long time ago...the son does not take after his father but does take after his mother. My partner has talked to his son to no avail but the worthless son is one of those men who LIKE to have a harem of women...how they stand the son's BO, I'll never know...they must need a gas mask to sleep with him as he STINKS!!!!!!!

I agree...my partner's son should be taken to the vet and neutered as he does not have a place of his own and even got the mother of his youngest 2 girls to look after most of his other children, dumped them on her and went out....

He even disrespected me one Easter a few years ago by bringing his friends  children TO MY HOME and dumping them onto me. I  told him to come and after these children whom he brought in my home as I do not know them. HE SLAMMED THE CONSERVATORY DOOR ON ME STATING THAT  I WOULD SORT THEM OUT... Boy did I tell him off  about it later and him NEVER EVER TO BRING HIS FRIENDS KIDS INTO MY HOME AND DUMP THEM ONTO ME... I also put blame on my partner for enabling his son and made no bones about it to my partner... He knows I hate his sprog with a vengeance and there is no comeback....

Not my circus and certainly NOT my monkey......

Rags's picture

Daddy needs to have the CSE office and DA on speed dial to keep them fully informed where his deadbeat breeding POS son is at all times.

If I pulled that crap my mom would drab me by a twisted ear into work to earn the money so support my children and then would take me by twisted ear to cash my pay checks and take all of the money to my children.  I would be lucky otherwise for her to visit me periodically in my Frigidaire box under hte local highway over pass between pay days.

My USMC dad would just kick my ass and make sure I gained clarity... one way or the other.

Myss.Tique D'Off's picture

OMG. He sounds like an irresponsible rabbit!

BTW - you are in the UK and so am I. Plus I am a vet. Bring him round just before closing hours...

Oldfool's picture

Thank you for your comment. PLEASE give the fool a vasectomy QUICKLY !!!!!! The idiot is WORSE than a rampant rabbit.....

Oldfool's picture

Rags, thank you for your comment. The idiot should carry a Govt health warning as he STINKS, is worthless, has no home of his own and uses people....from what I recollect there are at least 5 baby mothers...he is a hustler and calls himself a DJ...the girls tend to hang around and he appears to have the gift of the gab but his BO and attitude to women is not good......

Oldfool's picture

The idiot is 40...He has at least 1 child in the West Indies and the mother of that child keeps phoning my partner to tell his son to support his child. He must have been at least 22 when he came to the UK and the child was at least 3.

He has had a series of girlfriend's since. Two kids each with 3 different women and many affairs with others. I know of least 2 other women he was hanging about the ended up with the women turning up at my home many months later with a baby in a pram whereby he had arranged to meet them at my home. The idiot is 40 now and is an utter disgrace. 

At one party we had a few years ago, he had 3 different girlfriend's not friends but PARTNERS there AT THE SAME TIME. I admit I was not pleased as it showed complete disrespect to his father.  I let rip at the fool one day.

I have given up with him.....

Siemprematahari's picture

This careless adult man (or lack thereof) sounds awful. I don't blame you for NEVER allowing him in your home again.

Oldfool's picture

Thank you for your comment.  He must now realise the consequences  of gross irresponsibility and stupidity......