You are here

Worried about stepson ...

CatherineK's picture
Forums: 

I'm really worried about my stepson. I've been in his life since he was 4, and is now going on 8. We have a great relationship and looks to me as a mother figure. Lately he's been acting out and doing things for attention- nothing too crazy just generally not listening as well as had been and starting arguments to get a reaction. I'm not sure if this has anything to do with it but his BM has had several men in and out of his life. When he was 5, her fiancé passed away- someone he had some attachment to. He's seemed to get past that fairly quickly as he is a daddys boy... But he still did miss his "soon to be" step dad. Over the past two years his mother has had AND introduced my step son to 5 different men, all of which spend the night on her nights with my step son. He tells me everything. He starts to like them as they are friendly and play with him and then when they break up they go away. He complains that when it's the two of them she can never put her phone down to stop texting. I'm really worried her bringing him around all these guys who end up going away is affecting him. I try to make up for what she lacks at as a mother and the more he tells me about what goes on at his other home the more concerned I get. They were supposed to spend Christmas Eve together and she couldn't even do that just the two of them- "mommys new friend slept over". I think that's wrong. Opinions?

Rags's picture

I would be worried about the Skid too.

We struggled with similar behavior from my SS-22's Sperm Idiot over the entire course of the 17+ year Custody/Visitation/Support order. Dick Head spawned three more also out of wedlock children with 2 more baby mamas, had a parade of whores of the week cycling through his house when SS was there on visitation, and ny time the woman flavor of the month brought their children into the mix they would get the bedrooms and beds and when on visitation SS would get the floor. We nipped that shit in the bud when we found out about it but the crotch droppings of the other baby mamas and the girl friends often pummeled our kid when he was on visitation to Sperm Land. Until we threatened to own his idiot ass if it did not stop immediately. Sperm GrandHag stepped in at that point and took the three younger Sperm Idiot spawn into her home and that is where SS spend 98% of his visitation time from then on.