You are here

Would this upset you?

Kim M's picture

Married 13 mos and the ex gf never has stopped calling his cell.Then you find out you DH took the 13 yo ds to the ex's house to spend the weekend w/ her kids.I work weekends and was the only one not in on it.They encourage the ex and speak w/ her regularly.Of course when we first got married they couldn't stand her.I did all I could at first to make them like me but Then something changed and now I can't look at them,They hurt me deeply.Finally I called the ex's house and asked to speak w/ her new husband and told him to ck her cell appearantly she hasn't moved on.They calls seem to have stopped.

PinkPixie's picture

If my husband went and spent the weekend at his ex's house w/o my permission, that would be grounds for divorce. Upset me woudln't even be the word...

Colorado Girl's picture

this is an ex girlfriend that is NOT the mother of his child?!?

My DH would be floating down the river with one shoeprint on his forehead and the other shoe stuck up his wazoo.

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...It's about learning to dance in the rain."

sarahbernheart's picture

IF I found out that my FH went and stayed with his ex OVER the weekend..his sh*t would be out in the alley and new locks would be on the door!!!!!!!

although CG has a good idea!!

“You will never be on top of the world
if you try to carry it on your shoulders.”

alwaysthemom's picture

No No girl revenge is sweet!! You got an Ex? Go spend the night with him, see how DH likes that. Oh Wait I got one better ask DH if ex can spend the night with you. It will be fun, a sleep over. DH on the left side EX in the middle and you on the right. Have fun!!! No seriously, If it were me, you remember the movie with Angela Bassett, burn baby burn!!!

My kids biggest cheerleader

Mrs Katch 22's picture

So, your husband spent the weekend with his kid and baby mama? OH HELL NO! Wait, baby mama has a husband? How did DH spend the weekend there then? I'm confused. Either way, the damage is done. What happened to marriage vows? Leave his ass....or if you have the emotional strength...revenge is sweet like always the mom said. Even better, don't let DH know....but that might be digressing.

Before DH and I married and things got really bad with the ex...I had to step away and take a vacation of my own (with someone else, but not a literal vacation..make sense?) Yah, I know it sounds wrong, but it helped. Now that I'm married...no more of that.

So, bottom line, if he spent the night with the ex, and apparently everyone knew about this except you...he better have some major butt kissing to do...in the meantime, I'd emotionally detatch myself until everything was out on the table. Glad the calls have stopped, but I'd be sure to make sure that there's nothing going on with the ex.

Kim M's picture

His ex girlfriend keeps calling and behind my back the steps keep encouraging her.He takes the 13 yo sd to her house while I am at work on the weekends.They even had the balls to make arrangements for the ex to pick up the sd over the Thanksgiving weekend at his Grandmothers house.Everyone knew but me but the dirty little secret came out.I was working.I feel knifed in the back and heart by this.

Mrs Katch 22's picture

Ex gf - he takes his kid with another woman to her house on the weekends. Even planned for baby mama to pick his kid up at grandmother's house so he can hang out with ex gf on the weekend?

WTF@$^%&*(^&%$ hell no.

Then, ex gf has a husband and you called her husband? So, is it like she's doing this behind her husband's back and your husband is doing this behind your back?!!???!

Kim M's picture

I finally got sick of seeing her on his cell phone!He would not stop it so I did.The sd wants to go visit at the ex house and he takes her.Shes 13 and should have other friends to choose from.His kids thought she was the worst ever.Shes using his kids to stay in contact w/ him.It is a way to wedge her dad and me.

skyisfalling's picture

I am speechless. Some men can be soooo dumb at times and so clueless.

"For the love of herself, she acknowledged her worth."