You are here

When plans change cue ultimate resting bi7ch face

Jules1234's picture

Ugh I should know better and stop getting my hopes up, making plans sans SKs because something always happens to squash that happiness.

I don't have the best poker face either which annoys my partner, their dad. I can't help it. I look forward to and enjoy knowing that they won't be here at particular time. 

full time SS17 is honestly just not my kind of person. I find him very unlikeable. 

he is supposed to be away Fri thru Sun night this weekend but announced last night he would be home Friday night. Blergh. I know only one night but still grinds my gears that I have to put up with him when I wasn't supposed to. Haha awful but feels. 

TwoOfUs's picture

Uh...yeah.

Nothing used to put me in a bad mood faster than unplanned skid time that I had no say over. Do NOT like to have them sprung on me...need time to mentally prepare. 

Actually it still bugs the starch out of me. Mine are all grown now...no more visitation (YIPPEE!) and it has been a while since I'd blogged.

DH sprung two of them on me with no warning at a socially-distanced Friendsgiving...and I came right back here to vent and moan. Instant bad mood!

weightedworld's picture

.. the heart beating moment when the car seat gets put into the car and you ask will there be an extra visitor and have a momentarily heart attack waiting for the answer. When he says no just putting it away so it's out of the way you just did 2 flips and a big ol yippee in your head. Yeah, I hear ya. 

classyNJ's picture

These kids and changing their plans!  It was so much easier when we told them what they were doing on what day and what time.  

SS22 will make plans and we just roll our eyes becuase 5 minutes later they are changed and an hour later are changed again if not completely cancelled.