You are here

The weekend is here :'(

confusedsm03's picture

Of course DH started a fight with me yesterday aannnd of course we are still fighting today...why? Bc SS is here and without fail he always has to fight with me. It's only night number 1 and I'm feeling a long and miserable weekend ahead! Disney Land Dad, guilty parenting and double standards here I come! Woot...the life of a SM is amazing

Leeselooo's picture

Wink here , here my dear !! I feel your pain , I am already dreading next weekend myself ,,, I'll spend the next week wondering when the other shoe will drop and we'll begin the first round of bull***t and fighting ,, ,, I'm thinking its time to restock the tums and the asprin ,,, I'm giong to end up with an ulcer from this kid !! Just know you are soooooo not alone !! best of luck to you !

Newbie_step's picture

Count me in.... is our week that started yesterday at the hospital. He's been having "stomach aches" some real some made up. Whenever he doesn't get what he wants of course and dh is fill with guilt. So my Sunday started to serve as ss10... more like 6... slave. Dh had promised to take him somewhere fun because he is such a piece of work. Well, today we headed to the doctor... and of course they is room for concern but unfortunately... with ss lying all the time we don't know when the stomach ache is real or not. so now he says he feels fine and he's all mad a dh because of the "fun" date. I really wish I could fast forward through these days.... it's all about what he wants to eat.. what he wants to do....

firefly25's picture

Where you at - lets escape for the weekend!!! Its our weekend with the kids too! I will be calm I will be calm repeat repeat repeat!