You are here

We are trying something different

Our.blended.7's picture

So my children and I were going to move out, but right now SO and I can't do it financialy alone right now, so why move and us both struggle?....
SO's D10 was having a really hard time with the thought of my 3 and I moving out. So we have come up with a schedule for evenings and we are putting our heads together on how to make sure that everyone feels equal and VERY improtant! While still staying sane and having adult time too....

Just an update...

Our.blended.7's picture

I still might be I guess, he's so mixed up that it just might be what NEEDS to happen, whether I want it or not, or even that I can't financially do it right now.
He's having a hard time with me being emotional, but how do I not be, he moves me and my 3 children in here and talks about how he wants to marry me and have this wonderful big blended family, then as soon as something goes wrong, which has been no big deal, he feels the need to bail, Really, when will he take what we are going through into consideration???

WOW!!!
He has me soo confused!

I just feel like crawling in a whole and crying the day away!!!

Disneyfan's picture

How did the two of you support your families before moving in together?

If you aren't able to support your kids on what you make right now, apply for assistance, and a second job. If your ex isn't paying CS, file for that as well.