Unemployed DH - should SD7 stay with her BM? Please help
This is a continuation from another post I did today, I would appreciate any feedback.
- I have two daughters from my previous marriage (DD10 and DD8) and he has SD7 from a previous relationship, and we have DS1 together.
- I am the only one working, and DH has been off work for 2-2.5 years because he applies to jobs but doesn't get accepted
- He has a friend who owns a business who says he has work for him starting in April, and he'll confirm with him by mid-February at the latest
- Currently he has SD7 50/50 custody, but because she's often extra days with her mom or with DH's parents, it's actually maybe around 40%
- he does all the errands and cooking because of the extra time
- his daughter (SD7) has pretty good behaviour half the time, but then the other half she is mean, defiant, and at best unstable and annoying to everyone, particularly my two daughters (DD8 and DD10). She is an only child and spoiled everywhere else except our house.
- our DS1 is currently not in daycare because DH and I prefer to have him at home with us. Since he is not working, he takes care of him 2-4 hours a day so I can work more. He has chronic back pain so he says he would do more, but I also think parenting a toddler confuses him a bit.
- the past two years have been stressful because of money, being together all the time, and his SD7 behaviour.
In the other post it was recommended that I tell him to get SD7 to stay with BM 100% until he gets a job. Since he will be confiming mid-February, I think I'll wait until then.Would appreciate any other recommendations please!