You are here

Talked to the Skid last night. He was on a rant about the Sperm Idiot.

Rags's picture

After the wedding we dropped the Skid off with the Sperm Idiot the next AM(Thurs) on our way to drop my niece off at the airport. The Skid joined us for breakfast on Friday AM (of course I had to go pick him up) and we dropped him of back at DickHeads on our way out of town for our 7 day tour of the state after breakfast.

To reduce the guilt trip and pressure on the kid we bought his ticket to participate in our wedding/anniversary/vow renewal celebration so that he would have a weekend with the Sperm Clan before returning to his duty station.

When we talked last night I asked him how his visit with the Sperm Clan (of course I did not use my favorite name for them) went. He gave me the play by play. It was funny, it was sad and the kid was on a rant.

DickHead took all of his 4 out of wedlock spawn by 3 different baby mamas hiking on Friday. Interestingly he took them to the same place we were hiking but fortunately we did not run in to them. Anyway, while hiking DickHead was expounding on his philosophy of life, how man is out of touch with nature and that is why cancer exists, chewing bark and hugging trees would realign humanity and create peace on earth. That apparently received much teasing by the kids. Then DickHead went in on to expound on how he wants his kids to be good people and how he lives a moral life. The Skid said at that point he lost it on his Sperm Idiot. He jacked DickHead up and took him to task on how he could stand there and use the words moral and reference himself in the same sentence and how can anyone with 4 out of wedlock children with three different mothers, pays no CS, relies on his parents to raise his children, pay his rent, etc.... while he spends his free time and money smoking pot and doing nothing remotely redeeming claim to live a moral life.

Then the Skid stormed off down the trail with the two younger boys following and laughing their asses off. Apparently the sister was egging DickHead on to keep him barring his idiot ass during the entire hippy moral vignette.

The kid was definitely wound up about his latest interface with the DipShitIiot even two weeks after the visit.

ChiefGrownup's picture

Great story. Poignant and sad on one side, triumphant on the flip side.

One hopes the kids will see through their slacker parent one day, but one knows it will be a painful day for them. :/

amber3902's picture

Rags, I have to applaud you. Your SS has turned out to be a fine young man. I'm so glad he told his "father" off.

I'm sure he will be a positive influence on his younger siblings the way you have been for him.

So many people in the world have no business reproducing and introducing their DNA into the gene pool but stories like yours gives me hope. Yours is truly proof that nurture can win over nature.

Rags's picture

Nurture sure has had an influence but his mom is pretty amazing so her genes thankfully have helped with the Skid situation. That is why I refer to the shallow and polluted end of his gene pool rather than his entire gene pool. }:) Wink