You are here

SO wants to share funny videos with the EX

CBCharlotte's picture

I showed my SO a cute video of a little kid who finds out his mom is pregnant. He is NOT happy and has a hilarious reaction, including saying "This is exasperating!" Some of you may have seen it.

SO immediately says "Ha that's funny! Can you send me that video? I want to send it to Ex2 and say 'I bet this is how the boys will react when you tell them you're pregnant!"

Um, how about no?!?! I stared at him like he had 3 heads. I said "I'm sure she already told them. So you're telling me you want me to send you this video so you can share this with ExW2?" He says "Uh....never mind".

WTF? You and I both don't really like ExW2 why the F would you want to be texting her funny videos? She is married and pregnant with her new (now third) husband's kid. Not cool. I don't mind if they communicate about the kids, have friendly conversation when he calls to talk to the boys, text about the kids, etc. but you don't need to be sharing funny youtube videos as pals. Especially after the bitch stole money from you and made our lives hell for two years.

Sometimes our men can be such morons. Not all men, but seriously having kids with someone clouds judgement. Am I crazy here? Would anyone else be pissed?

hangingbyathread6's picture

Yup...agree with you. I'm currently battling this issue with my DH and his exW. My newest response is "Oh? Are you friends now? Will you next be telling me we are going to meet up and hang out in a social setting with friends and she will be there also?? How about I invite my exH too? And I think I'll send that funny little joke I sent you the other day over also...I mean I'm SURE he would crack right up about it!"

UGH. Men. Sometimes they are sooooooooo dumb

Disneyfan's picture

Love that video.

This just goes to show that many men aren't as angry with their BMs as they pretend to be. I think many say they hate them because they know or think that is what their current SO want to hear.

AllySkoo's picture

:jawdrop: When I just read the title, I thought he wanted to send her funny videos of her own kids and I thought that was fine.

But random videos posted on FB?!?! Is he STONED?!?!?!? I have no idea what they're thinking sometimes, I swear to god....

CBCharlotte's picture

She sends pictures and videos of the kids, and we do when we have them on visits, no issues there. But this was too much. Sometimes they just don't think!

CBCharlotte's picture

She sends pictures and videos of the kids, and we do when we have them on visits, no issues there. But this was too much. Sometimes they just don't think!

HungryEyes's picture

Are you kidding me with that? UGH. This guy. I wouldn't stand for that for one second. His ass would be in trouble.

Rags's picture

Not a close corollary but my XMIL and XW still invite me, my amazing bride and our kid (my Skid) to their annual holiday parties. :jawdrop:

We never attended but we will even still get an invitation now 24 years post divorce.