You are here

So he has once again changed his mind!!! We have to be out by friday!

Our.blended.7's picture

I'm such an emotional mess with all of this back and forth with(SO) him... Says one thing does another and feels another... Yesterday he tells me that my kids and I have to be out friday! Well thats not all he lets me spend most of my money on him and his kids first so now I have $300 for the rest of the month and no place to go..... WOW the crap I get myself into! SIGH I need some light to shine on me soon!!!

knucklehead's picture

If you live there, you don't have to be out when he says. There are laws that protect you.

teristepmom's picture

^^^^This. Is your name on the mortgage or lease? Even if it is not, the fact that you have lived there and paid bills is enough to trigger the laws that protect you from being tossed out. If you are physically in danger, call the police at the first sign of trouble. Depending on the laws of your state, at that point it will be HIM who is not allowed in the home due to a restraining order - regardless of whose name the residence is in!

Our.blended.7's picture

This is him and his parents house! He blames most of wanting me to leave on my BS4 who has anger issues, he has come very far in the 51/2 month we have been here, and he still has outbursts, but he was raised in a house of DV for the first 4 years of his life, and has become his father. We have gotten him to the point that he doesn swear all of the time, and doesn't hit much. My SO tells me that I am also driving him crazy with being emotional and asking a lot of questions, but in the last month hes asked me to leave two days later told me he didnt want me to, and this is the train I have been on back and forth for the past month, who wouldn't be emotional and asking questions of what is going on. Last sunday he asked how he could remove his foot from his mouth and take back everything he said the last month about wantiing me to move out. "Let's start over he says" 5 days later he needs me to move out....

Any wonders why I've been emotional and asking questions??