You are here

SK..out of school for 2 years..B.M does bang up job raising kids " yeah..right"

stired_crazy's picture

Well going to see a lawyer today, I have been waiting ALL week for this!
SS and B.F just left to go meet school board since SS has been out of school for 2 years( supposively home schooled), I feel bad for B.F having to show up with NO papers to present to the school board as B.M JUST enrolled the 3 boys in home schooling in Auguest 2007.. "Yeah"..I said it..Augest 2007 and they been out of public school for 2 years( since Feb 2006)

B.M had NO papers showing any kind of school work, nor did she send in any state test to show accademics.I was SOOOOO mad!
Now I am hopeing that SS who recently moved in with us can get in to 10th grade after displacement test is taken and not have to go back to 7th or 8th.

As for the other 2 boys they are living with B.M ( supposively home schooled) and the 2 girls are in public as always.

She has done these kids NO favors, not only do they deal with her mental crap she feeds them about having visions from God but also the emotional crap( talking smack about B.F and arguing and yelling infront of kids) and now were having to worry about drop outs who have NO ambition to want to get first job or attend reguler school.

She has really done a bang up job on her parenting skills!
The SK that wants a life is the one who moved in..1 out of 5.
I am so sick of her crap, I told B.F now I know why she wanted to try and file between them without a lawyer, it was NOT the fact she was doing him a favor..it is the fact that the court system will look at these kids school records and she has no proof or any files for home schooling.

What to do? I am frusterated and saddend by all this, all we can do it seems like is work with the one we have, the only one that is staying neutral through this whole ordeal, his siblings even turned on him for moving in with us( he is only 15), I feel so bad for him and I hope ..HOPE he can do well on that displacement test so he can enter 10th grade.

We got alot of work with just this one that moved in, his life is in shambles like B.M because thats how B.M likes to keep her children, Forget "The real world, is what she thinks"..how are they going to function as young men and adults? I have one son of my own and he knows I refuse to a raise a bumb!
School IS EVERYTHING..I dont get this women..what a snake and a lazy *****
Sorry.. I am sooo mad!

Chel Bell's picture

is BM in that she did not have the kids in school, and no proof of being "schooled" at home, she should have been visited by a worker for the state to ensure that this was being done.BM is in trouble now. ~"Resist all the urges.... that make you want to go out and kill." ~ Chel.

stired_crazy's picture

This is Florida, She just enrolled SK In Augest of 07, SK been pulled out since Feb 06, she must of thought long and hard about it for ss who moved in with us and found old work from 07 and delivered them to school board early yesterday before ss and B.F appoinment.

She should be in trouble, seen attorney yesterday and he was like.. WHAT!!!

She is a total wack job.

" This is not the life I ordered".