You are here

Skids pooping/peeing their pants!

Buzybee82's picture

ok... please everyone with kids/skids that poop/pee themselves reply! This is crazy how many of us are dealing with this issue! I'm starting this post cuz another post of mine showed me just how many of us there are out there!!! If you have a kid or skid that still poops/pees themselves please respond to this, hopefully we can all been each other out! My SD10.5 still poops her pants! she's been doing it forever! We've had all medical testing done, there is no medical reason for this at all! she can and does control it when she wants to. she's never done it at school, or day camp, or summer camp, or anywhere she doesn't want to! Her counsellors say its a control thing, it's the only thing she can control. She lives with her skeeze bag bm, and we have her every other weekend plus school holidays. I've been in her life since she was 3 (met her when she was 2, started dating her daddy when she was 3, married dh when she was 6) Her parents were done and completely broke up by the time she was 2, they were never married...skeeze bag has kids with guys to trap them and for income. BM is a terrible mother, shouldn't be allowed to have children, she now has another with another "sperm donor" as she calls them! life at sd home is very dysfunctional, cps always involved, police called on bm by sd school for abuse. SD watches and babysitter for bm other kid that's only 3!
We've tried everything with sd over the years! Rewards, punishments, encouragement, make her clean up her own shit, throw away panties, make her buy her own panties, make her not wear panties, talking, everything! nothing had worked! SD does not care at all that there's shit in her pants! She will sit in it for HOURS until someone tells her to go clean herself! She never once has taken the incentive to take care of it on her own before being asked! She hides poopy panties with solid turds in them for weeks. She sat on my mom's lap opening Christmas presents this year with poop in her pants the WHOLE time! And it smells!!! everyone knows she's done it, yet she doesn't care at all! DH says there's nothing we can do, i say that's bullshit, she's almost 11! bm tries to blame it on "gluten" or the next week she's "lactose intolerance" or the next week it's some other thing.... no it's not! she's new tested for everything and is perfectly healthy! she's NEVER done it at school, or during the night! bm never potty trained her cuz she's a druggie and doesn't give a shit about her kids! but now I'm so over it! grow the f up SD! you're almost 11! you're playing games and doing the grossest thing ever for attention!!!! we have a DD2 that we're potty training and she he less "accidents" then SD! And I'm having a baby ANY day now....i don't have time to deal with this crap!
what's your situation? what have you tried? has anything worked? what have doctors/ counselors said?
someone replied to my previous post and said wtf is our future going to be like when these kids grow up, they're too lazy to go to the bathroom!!!! I couldn't agree more, I'm so scared for these kids to be adults! I think we will have the biggest depression EVER IN HISTORY when these lazy, spoiled, entitled brats have to actually work!

mom2boys's picture

SD is almost 13 and still pisses her pants and wets the bed every.single.night. we tried everything, all medical cleared etc. i wish i had advice but i dont. we tried all the "techniques" and suggestions that was given. nothing works. our house smells cause she pees on everything. my blankets stink, my towels stink. her clothes stink. so i refuse to allow her to have her friends/sleepovers/etc. hell if i cant have people in, i aint damn well going to let her have a social life either. ( this after letting her have a sleepover and she pissed ON the bed watching a movie with a friend and let her friend SLEEP in it. )

Buzybee82's picture

omg, aren't they embarrassed by this? didn't her friend know she had peed? i just don't get how these kids of these ages can do this and not feel any embarrassment... especially with the pooping! has anyone with kids gone through this phase and it ended? if so what caused it to end? was it finally an age thing? was it consistency with a solution you came up with? what are we going to do? we can't go through life with poopy/pee smelling houses! it's worse than a dog or a cat! I'm sorry but 10 year old kid shit is f-ing disgusting!!!! smells so bad, and it's so big!!!!

ownedbypedro's picture

My nasty ass skid who is now 38 - I think - I don't really care enough to figure out how old he is exactly -

never pissed or shit himself but he would do some "related" stuff (at AGE 14 when he came to live with us):

* Never used toilet paper. NEVER. HOW do I know this? Because...

* He NEVER flushed the toilet. NEVER.

* NEVER had any of his underwear in the laundry. NEVER. He would just wear them and wear them and then throw them away I guess and get daddy to buy him new ones. And yes, he stunk to high heaven and so did his room.

* Only showered once a week. When dh (truck driver - away Monday through Friday) would come home of Friday I would say "YOU NEED TO TELL HIM TO SHOWER" and dh would tell him and he would take a half assed shower. NO other times. BLECH!!!

* He is still a nasty, flithy, smelly PIG and so is his wife and so are their 3 kids.

silver ring's picture

She does it for attention.Definitely some emotional issues since her BM is so dysfunctional.Talk to a child psychologist!
If she does not have any medical conditions, then it is not acceptable to do her necessities in her pants when she is fully able to control herself organically speaking. For God's sake, she is in her puberty years!

borrowedtime83's picture

I have been through this with my skid, age 8, ongoing, and in the past with my 5 year old who no longer has issues. Skid does not actually "poop" her pants, she uses her underwear as toilet paper. There is usually a solid stripe of shit skid covering the whole crotch area, and she is known to leave them just casually lying in the middle of her room. It is very nasty. It sounds like you have tried everything, but consistency is a key thing, and having people make up excuses (gluten/lactose intolerant) just rationalizes the behavior, and makes her want attention for her "problem." ("I'm, siiiiick, give me attention.") Pretty much all it took was my 5 yr old daughter getting a bad rash, and having no choice but to learn how to clean herself up to get rid of that issue.
GOOD LUCK!

Buzybee82's picture

i totally agree... and there's no consistency at all! it's ridiculous! i sware i could have this issue fixed in a week if bm & dh were not involved!

SebringLad's picture

I'll tell you what,i have a hard enough when my dog has an accident,but when a kid(that age) does it for no medical reason...BULLSHIT !!!!!!!!!!