You are here

SD12 out of the house.....FOR GOOD!

surfchica's picture

I will never have to live with her again. As I went into her smelly room tonight, sprayed loads of air freshener looked around and closed the door, I took a deep breath. She is off to visit relatives for Christmas. When she gets back my spouse will have already moved out to their new place. She will never live here again. I then took all of her bedding...clean and dirty and chucked it into the trash. The stench will never get out of those sheets so no point in keeping them. I think a homeless person might have been cleaner.
Next on my list. Painting that room. Pergo. New furniture. No trace of her.
Poof!
Like it was all a bad dream!
I am happy to be reclaiming my room back. And soon my life. Things couldn't be better under the circumstances. I am happy. And relieved.

thinkthrice's picture

WOOT!!! The house I bought for Chef to be "closer to his kids" (TM) now has a guest bedroom for my DS and DDIL or for my DD and DSIL. The other what used to be YSS's room, is now a pantry for canned goods and baking supplies.

Bleached, lysoled, fumigated, sage burnt, painted, furniture sold or burnt (in the case of the shitted on sofa)

sportslover's picture

wooohooo!

Now go put on some music and dance around. I highly recommend "Toes" by Zach Brown band or "Born Free" by Kid Rock:)