You are here

SD asked brother to sit on her penis

Jellybean76@hotmail.ca's picture

My SD (8) asked her brother who is 5 to sit on her penis. Can you say red flags??????? I tried talk to her about this and how she should not be saying stuff like that to her brother and she rolled her eyes at me.

I tried to ask her if someone has shown her something and it would not have been her fault and she denied it. She has some advanced "sexual" knowledge and talk far beyond her age. When she was 6 she asked my son if he wanted to play a game called sex. Yup, that was the last time she was allowed near my boys with the door closed (not like it ever was). We called mobile crisis over that one, because she was also commenting about licking genitals.. nothing happened, can you believe it?

What a fucked up world.

omgsaveme's picture

I wouldn't be worried, that is pretty normal. Kids just being kids that heard something, saw something, and are just curious. I would relax, my DS5 says stuff about penises and butts all the time. My DS9 used to do the same thing. Don't you remember playing doctor as a kid ? The way society has changed kids are doing stuff so much earlier. I flipped my shit when my DS5 went through a phase of trying to French kiss me and I immediately called my ex to see what was going on over at his house. After talking to my son OVER and OVER about people touching him, inappropriate touching, etc I found nothing had happened. Just explain to SD what is appropriate and what isn't

emotionaly beat up's picture

Don't ever recall wanting to lick genitals or sit on a penis while playing doctors as a kid. Never thought to ask anyone to play a game called sex either. I wouldn't call this normal play at all.

Yes I have 4 other boys 3 which are mine, the other is her brother.

I hear different things from my older boys..mostly the 12 year old because of school.

My oldest is mortified because they are learning about sex ed....lol...he starts after easter learning about it....omg...he wanted to opt out of that class....

Yes I have 4 other boys 3 which are mine, the other is her brother.

I hear different things from my older boys..mostly the 12 year old because of school.

My oldest is mortified because they are learning about sex ed....lol...he starts after easter learning about it....omg...he wanted to opt out of that class....

omgsaveme's picture

Well no I wasn't licking genitals but youd be surprised what kids hear on tv these days. its not ok for her to do that but not saying to flip out over especially if she said nothing happened. Im no expert and I could be wrong

I have 4 other boys. My oldest is 12 and I have never heard him talk like that and he says some stuff that I find not ok, but I understand he hears stupid little jokes from school and such.

I have suspected abuse for a while. But we called someone and they turned it against us saying we were making false accusations because when they go to talk to the kids, the kids clam up. I think their mother has told them to clam up and someone will take them away. Years ago my step daughter disclosed her younger brother was hit very badly by her mother. there was bruises. We reported it. My husband was accused of trying to take custody. RCMP involved. They finally investiagted 6 months later and step daughter could not recall saying anything.

So hence false accusation.

The SD is sneaky and inapppropriate alot. And of course I hear bathroom words, they are kids, but when I asked her about whether anyone had asked her to touch them or touch her and explained a few things she said " Why would I want to touch that, it has hair all over it". Hmmm..I dunno. I would not have known about pubic hair when I was 8.

She is only at our house 3 days a month. So this is not coming from here. And I try to not have the kids around each other because there has been so many other issues in this blended home.

Sit on my penis.....could have gotten it from the internet but I doubt it. Step daughter also is very can I say tomboyish? She wants to be a boy and talks about marrying girls.

fedup13's picture

I agree with the women who have said this is inappropriate. She is exhibiting age inappropriate sexual behavior and knowledge and this is generally an indicator of either abuse, exposure, or both. I would report it not only for her sake but for yours and your children's sake as well. This is serious and should be treated as such.

SCDad01's picture

It's not uncommon for kids to talk about their genitals and be confused about what they have and don't have.  I would have a talk with her about it being inapprpriate and remind her anytime she brings it up again.  But she will outgrow it. 

surprisestepmother's picture

I would force therapy or even for visitation to stop.  Ugh, now I have a new fear because my son and SD have a 6 year age difference, with her being older. 

Rags's picture

While her language is inappropriate the "I'll show you mine if you show me  yours" stuff is not abnormal at that age.

My earliest memories of sexual exploration was rubbing butts with a little girl that I was raised with when we were ~4-5yo.  Our parents would put us to bed while they were playing cards, talking, dancing, etc....  

It is a balance to filter out the inappropriate while allowing for reasonable/normal sexual blossoming... in an age appropriate manner.

Most alarming to me in this situation is that an 8yo does not understand that she does not have a penis.

Scratch one-s head