You are here

Sanity check

SebringLad's picture

Just when I am feeling down and depressed over our son's marital break up,step parenting,etc.,some of these posts save me $$$ in Psychiatrist fees and visits !!!!!!
My situation might not be quite so bad after all !!!
Good luck to you all !!

blueorblackink's picture

LOL I actually found this site when my ex had a complete psychotic break.... He has paranoid schizophrenia. I found it through the mentally unfit bio parent forum.

I was looking for answers to my crazy life. But the more I read the more I felt better. Yes my life was bad. But at least I didn't have step children.....

CANYOUHELP's picture

This site probably saved my marriage and provided me with tools and affirmation, I could find no where else. The posters here are people with such a wide range of experience, but many are facing almost exactly the same challenges as me. It is great to know I am not alone, not crazy and not being selfish....I doubted all of this, until I started reading here...

Rags's picture

Any breakup is difficult and can be tragic for some or all of those envolved or at the periphery. However, the good news of a break up is that eventually it leads to a new beginning.

Deep breaths, take care of you, and your son.