You are here

Passed out - BM was acutally NICE!!

foxycountrymom's picture

Not sure if the word is coming to an end by my pain in the butt BM was actually NICE! Not sure what the agenda was there and it's sad I have to doubt her kindness. Long story short fDH past wife passed away after 10 years of marriage. Since I've become prego the closer it gets to me having the baby the more withdrawn he's become. After some digging he's just feeling really scared that something is going to happen. He don't live with me yet (my choice) because of my son and I didn't want him to have so many changes (bought a house, got engaged, got prego, someone moving in) all at once so we've been doing baby steps to help with easing him into everything. Anyway, fDH hasn't been at the house with me the closer it got to my due date which I'm fine with becuase of some back issues going on that I understand.

Well BM found out and tore him a new one saying that he needed to be there for me and blah blah. FLOORED me beucase this was the same gal that went off the deep end when she found out I was having a baby. Go figure....what is with these bi-polar people. Geeezzzz I'm going to take the kindness at face value becuase I know it won't laste long. I'm guessing once the baby is here the green jealous bug will come back becuase her daughter isn't getting all the attention again.....

Totheend12345's picture

Maybe she is like ok this seals the deal I am just going to have to get over it and be happy for him and her. Maybe she had a life change.