You are here

NYC TALK SHOW WITH A CELEBRITY HOST IS LOOKING FOR BLENDED FAMILIES..

nazia7780's picture

Are you struggling to unite your blended family? Are you a stepmom or stepdad who is having problems with the kids or their biological parent? Have you and your new spouse been at odds with your ex and their mate over how to raise, discipline and provide for your kids? Are the tensions between the kids and their new step-parent worrying you? Do you wonder, " Am I ever going to make this work"? If you're struggling to unite your blended family, we’d like to hear your story and could use some expert advice tell us your story….

**PLEASE CALL 212 275 8925
ALL EXPENSES PAID

bestwife's picture

Is it Maury? will they do paternity tests? Wouldn't that be a welcome bit of news that the awful skid really belonged to someother sap.

aggravated1's picture

I would like paternity tests, mental health evaluations, and someone to explain to me why DH's ex just HAD to move right across the street.

broken hearted's picture

LMAO!!! My cousin called to tell me about this! She was going to call for us but thought she should ask first!

nazia7780's picture

You should call it's a great show! you wont know who it is until you call Smile

Thanks and good luck.

NCMilGal's picture

So who is it? My bet is Ricki Lake or Sally Jesse Raphael. That phone number comes up in Craigslist postings for people who have been 'unjustly exposed by social media' etc.

NCMilGal's picture

Sorry, Jerry's in Connecticut. I admit, that's the first one I thought of.

bestwife's picture

I have a friend who went to college with Jerry. He was a total dork who could never get a date!

nazia7780's picture

NOPE WE ARE NOT JERRY! THIS IS NOT A SHOW WERE WE WANT TO EXPLOIT PEOPLE OR MAKE ANYONE LOOK BAD.

IF ANYONE WANTS TO KNOW MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CALL: 212 275 8925.