You are here

Now she’s contacting DH’s friends??

Biostep7777's picture

This is frustrating. SS is interested in being an Army Ranger. DH has a good friend from college that is an Army Ranger and he texted him last night telling him SS would like to chat with him. DH's friend told her that HCBM already texted him and told him all about it. 

WHAT!!??? This is a woman who is alienating DH from his kids, hates us, wants to destroy our family. Has accused DH of the most vicious ludicrous things and she has the nerve to contact HIS friends?? I know this sounds petty but it's so frustrating when you feel like you can't have anything without her pushing her way in. 

AgedOut's picture

I'm afraid her excuse for her actions will always be "it's not abooooout you EXH, it's about the childdddreeeeennn" so expect her to not respect bounderies and to crash through them as often as she wants. Try to let the little stuff go and choose to fight or react to the big stuff.

CastleJJ's picture

If they are good friends of DH's, they likely already know all about BM and it won't impact DH's relationship with them. If they believe BM and her games, they aren't very good friends. She has already made it clear that she isn't going to respect boundaries and you can't control who she talks to, so let it go and see how it all plays out. 

Our BM tried to become best friends with DH's best friend. She wanted them to go on a joint vacation together and kept posting to his FB. Well, best friend knew all about BM's games and behavior toward DH and he shut her down. That's a good friend. 

Thumper's picture

Ohhh so you have one of those too.

Yeah, it is mind blowing how some BM's are.

Ours made contact, 'for the childreeeeen's sake' with a few of dh's family he has not had contact with in years.  The kids were teenagers and I doubt they thought of this all on their own. Frankly Kids could care less...We knew it was a bm idea.

Just tell your dh's friend to block bm..

It's very creepy and stalker like to call and make contact with people like that.

FinallySkidFree's picture

Our BM is still very much enmeshed with the inlaws. She has refused to let go. She also has attached herself to some of DH's friends. We dont care, we ignore her. She is invisible as far as we are concerned. Her kids are grown, so we don't deal with her AT ALL these last few years. It's been glorious!

CLove's picture

Ive read here that narcissistics who alientate the kids, eventually try that same thing with friends and family.

Toxic Troll has made friends with some of DH's friends and some of his family.

But mostly they all know what she is and how she is. Toxic.

Rags's picture

Too bad it isn't a real thing in blended family situations with a manipulative, invasive, cling-on, nasty X.

Though we had no children and no reason to remain in contact after the divorce was final, my XW was of the mind that we would be friends and lovers after the divorce.  That was mind boggling to me since we had not been lovers while we were married.  At lease only rarely and extremely intermittently.  She also thought she would remain friends with my friends and family.... Ha!  They wanted nothing to do with that adulterous cavern crotched skank whore.

When she broached the topic of remaining friends and being lovers.......

My response/thoughts  "I have been married to you and know you have been servicing every swinging Johnson you could lay your hands on. What makes you think I would want to date you/ or risk some heinous disease by sleeping with you?"