You are here

Need to vent!!!

dinky78's picture

I don't kmow where to start. I am so fustrated with my DH ex-wife and her husband. Let me start by saying my DH ex left him for his bestfreind only 2 days after she gave birth to there second child.We are currently in a custody battle due to the new husband being abusive and ex-wife not taking care of kids properly. It is so much to explain it would take probably this whole page and thrn some.
We have been having the whole issue of get ready for this ex-wife husband talking bad about my DH to his kids. When brought to ex-wife attention she simply sticks up for her husband. But things that the kids say my DH knows came from ex-wife's husband because they were bestfriends for 14 years. I think he talks bad about my husband because he is jealous of my DH. DH has a good job, has a beautiful house and found love again with , a woman that has an education and wants more out of life than just sitting on her butt and watching it grow. I also think that they thought DH would never move on or if he did he wouldn't find anyone good ex's husband doesn't have a hs diploma or a GED his job is carrying sheet rock making barley enough to get by.Plus he has child support that he needs to pay. They depend on DH support of 1100 a month for bills. They don't spend the money on the kids. For example if kids need new shoes or jackets there grandmother buys it for them. They have his mother paying some of there rent and her grandmother paying other bills. It breaks my heart that he talks so bad about DH. DH takes care of his responsibilities and takes great care of his kids. We don't sit here and bad ealk them so why do they do it to us? Sometimes when I hear that he has been talking about DH I just want to tell them what there mother did to there father. But I don't because they are kids and one day when they are old enough they will find out. That's all for now. Any feed back would be great.

Marj's picture

Belieeeeeve me leave the kids with their mother, it will be a living hell if they come live with you specially when you start creating your own family!!!! So what if they talk bad about your dh?????? Words don't kill!!!!! They just do it because they know you and your husband are better person then them! Leave things like they are! Kids will make your life miserable and probably end up your relationship with dh! Mind hour own business (in a nice way) put it this way! It's only you and dh later in life your kiddos!!!! If the mother is a trouble maker chances are kids learned from her and her stupidities do you really want to live with that type of behavior in your house 24/7 you will never change them no matter how hard and loving you are!!!!

dinky78's picture

Everyone tells me the same thing as you that I don't want them living with us full-time. Also you are so right about them being like there mother I already see it in his daughter. She has the same type of entitlement as her mother. I guess I don't understand them because I am not like them. They just aggrevate me. They think they are so much better than us but meanwhile social services has been called on them twice and not by us.