You are here

Need of an Honest opinion

SamataLoss's picture

Quick background. I have 3 biological daughters (21, 11, 7) two of which live at home. The 3 of us have just recently moved in with my financee. I have my younger girls 9 months out of the year. My fiancee has 3 kids (15boy, 10girl, 2 1/2girl). His two older children are from his first marriage, his ex wife is a great person. His ex GF (baby mama) is very rude. She refuses to talk to me or meet me. I have been in her presence 5 times in 16 months. Each time she yells profanities and flips my ex off in front of the kids. HOWEVER, my fiancee is insisting she still spends time with his children with his ex wife. Each time they do the kids treat me disrespectfully. I have asked they get winged off her. I was told I was wrong by asking that. So I have decided to step down as the possible step mom since I don't know how it is possible for his kids to have two step moms. Am I wrong?

Rags's picture

I understand your confusion. I believe that the OP is indicating that the BabyMama (of her SOs youngest child) is pending time with his children BY his XW and not spending time with his XW.

At least that is my take on the OP's intended message.

Best regards,