You are here

I'm done trying.

confusedsm03's picture

I feel like I do alot to make DH's life easier. I go along with pretty much anything he says and help out, maybe reluctantly, with transportation of SS for his custody. I get no appreciation for these things. They are assumed to be MY job I guess. DH and BM barely speak therefore this is leaving the conversing up to me. I'm done talking to BM. All she does is complain about my DH. This morning she called and told me she bought SS a new jacket and hat. I JUST bought SS a hat last week and she knew this bc I discussed it with her. There was no reason for both of us to buy one, so I did. Now she keeps her new stuff at her house and sends SS in his junk to our house. REALLY the kids needs two jackets? I'm NOT buying him a jacket for "our hour". Its stupid. She also wants to sign SS up for a sport on our custody days. It doens't start for months and well, I don't know where we will be at that point in terms of jobs. If one of us is working at night, it will be impossible to take all 3 kids to a soccer practice or game with out craziness. I don't want to agree. We wanted SS in t-ball. The field is literally on our street. She said we could put him in if WE PAY FOR IT! She said she will pay one sport, we will pay one sport and if there is another, we can split it. Get the F*** out of here! We pay you 650 a month! SS is 4, doesn't go to preschool or daycare and is with us 40% of the time and yet u can't even pay for sports? I thought child support was all inclusive?! A judge out here had told one of my friends that before. I'm not paying anything. She said "you're the step mom so u will need to be involved to taking him to practices, etc" NO. WHY? Why am I involved? I only answered the dang phone bc last week when I didn't, she called the cops. I'm so done with these ppl and their stupid drama. DH doesn't talk to me about ANYTHING concerning SS, BM NEVER SHUTS UP about how much DH sucks and SS hates me. Why am I in the middle of THEIR crap?! and oh btw, BM has told me before her child is none of my business...I guess he is when it is convenient for her.

Kilgore SMom's picture

I so agree with Smommy79. My DH put ss in flag football after I said I would not take part in it that her would have to do it all. I still ended up doing some of it while DH went fishing. We have ss all the time. Because Biom only get supervised visits. i feel the same about no rights. But all the work.